Lindsay Lohan

You Be the Judge

12/1/2012 5:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

1119_linday_lohan_01
Lindsay Lohan'
s life is spiraling out of control ... again ... after a nightclub fight, a critically panned TV movie and THREE new charges from her last Porsche wreck. So, we gotta ask ...

wendy

I want to say something to "florida girl", in recent weeks I have been very rude to you in public on this web site. I want to apologize for all my very harsh words towards you. you had made a comment on one of my posts, and I took it as a personal attack., once I "got over myself" I realized it was my issue, you were never rude, yet I really gave it to you. You never replied to my comments, instead you took the "high road" we rarely agree on issues, but thats what makes the world go round, and thats what makes the comment section more entertaining (to me) than the actual articles. I hope we can continue to reply on each other posts, esp. if we don't agree, and I promise you, you have my word florida girl I will never disrespect you like that again....my apology comes from a good place.

Bird

That girl needs to get her life together before she ends up dead like her career. No one in Hollywood takes her seriously anymore, and no one wants to hire her. She would be better off using her remaining money to go to college and pursue a different career. She's a terrible actress.

CloBird

If Lindsay continues on this wayward path, her career is dead. She needs to learn self-control. She needs to stay out of night clubs. Lindsay needs both jail and rehab. She doesn't understand that she is her own biggest problem!

wendy

I just watched an episode of the real housewives of miami, and these women with millions of dollars, "high society" were at a party- charity event. long story short, an arguement breaks out and one of the cast turns around and punches another cast member in the face. now I understand these women do not have the track record lilo has, but i felt it was worth sharing.

wendy

you nailed it! it's not unusal for a judge to sentence both rehab and jail time. i agree she needs both, it's actually not too late for her to turn this around, but it will take a very long time to get the public's trust, as well as possible employers. i understand she acted very unprofessional on the liz & dick set, same old habits. i remember in high school there was a poster in the hall asking, "would you hire you?" i wonder what her answer would be today?, i wonder if she's still blaming everyone else, denial. (it appears i wonder alot!)

dierdre

When will this piece of trash ever learn? Someone needs to get a key & lock this BITCH up for good. ENOUGH ALREADY...Why is she even STILL LIVING IS THE QUESTION>.......

Curtis

Why does trouble seem to find this ho. Thousands of people go out and party everyday in New York and don't get arrested.

ThisBeezy

This dumb bint never learns. Yes we all know her parents are all jacked up but she is a grown woman now. Time to take responsibility and get some self awareness. Rehab, jail is not going to help her...she will be dead soon enough from OD or some other bad decision she made.

Lucky_130

Red Cloud, are you there? I know that you are in that tiny 2% who think Lindsays career is still kickin, and in the 12% who think she is not a bad person. Dont you have anything to say this week? I am very interested in what you have to say, and how you spin this.

ELLIE

NO ONE CAN HELP LINDSAY. SHE HAS TO WANT TO HELP HERSELF, THEN WITH SOME HELP IT MIGHT WORK. SHE IS SUCH A LIAR ALL THE TIME
TOO.

USArmy

When something really bad happens, it will be the fault of the justice system. They have failed to hold her responsible for her actions. She should have been sent to a long stay in jail a long time ago.

danny

There aren't enough choices in these polls as neither one of her parents can "save her". Although i do think her mom does her more disservice then her dad at this point

Amy

Lindsay needs help and all the angry comments in the world won't get her help. All you haters need to get some compassion!

She makes bad choices but she's also a victim some of the time, I am sure. Who better to try to make a buck off than a woman who's always in trouble?

StevenB

I hope when she goes before the judge and has her probation revoked she is sentenced to at least two years - because two years means no county or city city lockup but state lockup and while she might get time off for overcrowding or even good behavior, she absolutely won't be out in a couple of hours. She would have to do at least a couple of months.

ray