Miley Cyrus

Ain't No Booty Like My

BIRTHDAY BOOTY!!

12/19/2012 2:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

121912_tv_miley_launchMiley Cyrus refused to turn 20 without grabbing a THICK slice of "big booty ho" -- and proved once and for all ... more than a handful is definitely NOT a waste. Get it, Miles!!!

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

jimi

please go away and take your man-voice with you

Meandmine

what a cute little boy...except for those teeth...

funnychick

Mikey or Miley needs to grow her hair back. She looks like Justin Dumpster older brother.

TopJimmy

She looks like Justin Bieber's twin, except her d**k is bigger!

DangerDani666

Calm down, Miley's cute, her hair makes her face look less puffy/beaverish, she's not talented or anything but she's young

DangerDani666

*and fun

DangerDani666

Wtf thie **** keeps cutting off my entire comment!

Lindy

She has gone downhill..

Somerville

Is she gay?

oh Christopher

I wish this silly bish would stop trying so damn hard. If we’re done pretending and have grown out of Disney’s Wonderland then it’s time someone be really honest Miley: stop pretending she’s a singer. She can’t sing, she dance, and she’s not entertaining. She should consider trying her acting chops again because perhaps that might be where her talent lies (I personally doubt it but we’ve ruled everything else out) but it’s definitely NOT singing. LET’S BE REALLY REAL PEOPLE!!!

shamin

I had been all over the internet trying to find someone who could help me out with my situation, I loved my my husband so much but he never loved me rather he goes out with other females then one day I found prophetharry@ymail.com in the internet where he had helped many women who had the same issue with me, when i contacted him he said he will help me and just as he said. my husband concetred fully on me and he stopped all his bad habit I was astounded because so many say they are the best but can't back it. but prof really surprised me till today, his love spell not only brought my husband back but also the spell made my husband to change to a good man
CandyPierre

jane

The word Poser was invented for her. We get it, you can do what you want. Also, you are trash, and ugly as ever. Does Her fiance REALLY want to spend his life with her?......Trash trash trash.....

Phred

She has gone downhill, true, but I'd still do her.

Phred

She's gone downhill, true, but I'd still do her.

Twiz

Ok everyone, challenge time. Since Hannah Montana, name ONE thing that Miley has done that didnt involve something most ppl would consider irrelivent. P.S. Releasing a record that failed doesnt count.