TMZ Live

LeAnn Rimes

'X Factor' Lies

12/20/2012 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

1220_TMZ_Live_Promo_post

LeAnn Rimes flip-flopped big time on her bizarre performance last night on "X Factor" -- backing off her rep's statement to TMZ that she seemed off because she was "helping" her 13-year-old duet partner -- so SOMEONE'S lying ... and we might know who ...

Plus, Mike shows how Jessica Simpson's dramatic weight loss could be an optical illusion -- using his own body ...

And the return of ... TIM'S REJECTS!!!
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

0:00 - We do our best to understand LeAnn Rimes' bizarre performance on last night's 'X Factor.'
7:16 - An arrest has been made in the swatting pranks played on Ashton Kutcher and Justin Bieber ... and you won't believe the culprit!
10:21 - Ben Affleck drops out of his upcoming movie with Kristen Stewart. (Something tells us Jennifer Garner approves.)
14:19 - One hamster awareness group (yes, they exist) is RABID over Justin Bieber's recent gift to a fan.
18:17 - Newly crowned Miss Universe Olivia Culpo joins us to talk about her victory, Miss Venezuela, and more!
24:25 - Kim Kardashian takes issue with Instagram's controversial new ownership policy.
30:05 - Jessica Simpson has a new Weight Watchers ad out. Think it's worth that $4 million?
33:03 - We talk to the pizza delivery guy who braved a crowd of screaming girls to get One Direction their dinner.
36:17 - It's that time of the week again! Tim drops in with his latest ragtag bunch of rejects!
39:05 - We take your comments and calls!

Jordan

In Leanne Rimes new statement she never said she was not drunk. Look at the look on Brittney Spears she Looks so uncomfortable it hurt.

Celebrities Suck

Harvey buy Max a brush so he can comb his hair.

seamus

Jessica may have lost 50 lbs but that means she was way heavier than she claimed, she is pulling a Kirstie Alley with bull****ing about her actual weight and her actual weight lose. Yes I am fat I know what I am talking about.

Majestik

Fat Mike is about to eat the Pizza guy. Hide his address and phone number, quick.

gfy and then some

Just wanted to let TMZ know that this is the biggest piece of **** web site and that you guys should pull the plug on this pile of crap and that fame whore chasers and the **** you guys put on here sucks...

LJ

Who was the blonde chick that just passed byyyyyy?!?!?!?!?!?!!??!?!

Majestik

Coming up, Viewer's Choice. Maj's cue, "EXIT STAGE LEFT".
Have a good one, fellow nutcases, see you all back here tomorrow on the same bat shyte crazy channel.
Damn, I Heart you guys, bunches.

Majestik

One last thing, Harvey, can I please have my lady crush, KELLY, do one of these shows?

Seldombinlaid

Kim K can play in trafic for all I care

D-INCARNATION

Does anyone there celebrate XMAS ?

Flying Blind

I hate to ruin my Christmas, but I'll go ahead and watch your Christmas show early.

Ann

more show i 15 min ?

D-INCARNATION

Mike is sooo whipped

Majestik

WOT?
I just went back and read all five pages. Is there more? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Pittslady

Ah I get it she wasn't drunk she was.....
was not drunk tho for sure she must have....
yes I guess that is it...,meds for nerves....

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments