TMZ Live

Justin Bieber

Open Season on Pot Jokes

1/9/2013 11:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

010913_tmzlive

Justin Bieber's taking a new approach to the marijuana controversy -- make 'em laugh about it! We'll tell ya what's going on behind the scenes at SNL as they get ready for Bieber's hosting gig.

Plus, Katherine Webb -- Alabama QB AJ McCarron's incredibly beautiful girlfriend -- is doing everything she can to get out of the spotlight ... and we know why.

And, Lindsay Lohan's dad Michael is furious at her mother Dina's allegations that he raped her during a coke binge in 1990 -- so he joined us to state his case. You buying what he's selling?
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Justin Bieber is set to host/perform on Saturday Night Live -- and we found out his pot smoking incident is not only on the table ... he's encouraging SNL to go full steam ahead. It's not the first time SNL has been used for damage control.
(7:00) Kim Kardashian can't get the divorce she wants because Kris Humphries wants to put her reality TV show on trial for supposedly duping him into marrying her for ratings. So what's it going to take to make their end official?
(10:00) Katherine Webb -- Alabama QB AJ McCarron's super hot girlfriend -- is suddenly shying away from interviews ... and we know why!
(14:00) LA Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa squirms when asked him about the night Charlie Sheen says they partied for hours. Peter explains how the Mayor's people are bending over backwards to shield him from this situation.
(18:00) Michael Lohan calls in to rip Dina Lohan for saying he raped her back in 1990 -- so listen up ... and decide who's really telling the truth.
(24:00) This is frightening -- an alleged Sandy Hook copycat threatens to kill kindergarteners ... and cops can't do a thing about it. Harvey goes off on this one.
(29:00) And speaking of angry old men ... Elton John hates reality stars ... and says he wants to kill them.
(33:00) Ready for this? "Django Unchained" action figures! Not the best toys for kids to play with.
(36:00) And if that wasn't crazy enough ... prostitutes in Brazil are going to learn English so they can do their jobs better for the next World Cup!
(38:00) The floor is yours!

Internet Tough Guy

I was worried no Raquel today but now I see her segment.

LISA

I see the Sandy Hook copy cat will be discussed. I wonder if TMZ will finally admit that entire situation happened Dec. 17 - they made it seem like it happened last night. I was so pissed!

KnuckleDragger

The Cheerleader and the Football Captain. There's dirt there somewhere...I know there is.

Internet Tough Guy

My pipe makes Harvey tolerable .

LISA

SERIOUSLY? The hot chick gets this much air time, yet they don't discuss the fact people are SCREAMING about how inappropriate it is that Kim K is preggers etc.?

DaveT

Put the hot and sexy babe back on

tamara

Scott, MJ was a genius. LOVE his music :)

Majestik

PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETER. Please come to my house and talk clean to me.

Internet Tough Guy

It's lucky charms.

Majestik

Oh my, you are so cute, PETER. You have such a sexy, undeniable Irish accent, PETER. Wait, who is Charles again?
Peter, peter, peter, peter.

LISA

This Live show used to be fun ... why am I annoyed and agitated?

Majestik

Dear God, I've flipped my allegiance to SEXY, HOT men on TMZ so quick....um, not as quick as Kimmykakes though, how does she bulldoze through a group of men like that?

KnuckleDragger

Great! Lohan's gonna call in...I need to activate my ass'hole 2.0 filter first.

Majestik

Michael BLOATHAN should be kicked so freakin' hard in his cajones that they end up in his throat and he speaks SOPRANO. Then again, Dina needs a kick in the crotch so hard that it loosens up all the build up for the past thirty years and she becomes a born again virgin.

Internet Tough Guy

Michael Lohan doing nothing for over a quarter of a century.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments