TMZ Live

Lindsay Lohan

Boozy Terror On Set?

1/10/2013 11:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

011013_tmzlive

Lindsay Lohan was boozing, driving erratically, and sobbing for mercy while shooting her movie "The Canyons" -- at least according to one report. We talk the movie's producer Braxton Pope to see if it's all true ... or just an unfair smear campaign.

Plus, Britney Spears kisses off $15 MILLION -- turning down a 2nd season of 'X Factor' ... is she nuts to pass up the easy money?? Or is she just that rich? Yeah. She's rich.

And, Beyonce says she can't fathom her own power -- and while most people think it's a ridiculous thing to say ... our guest and star of "A Haunted House" Marlon Wayans couldn't agree with her -- or her perfect butt -- more.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Lindsay Lohan has been accused of being a drunken terror on the set of "The Canyons" -- so we talk to the movie's producer Braxton Pope to see if it's really true. Let's just say ... he doesn't really deny any of it.
(10:00) Justin Bieber is being sued by his former bodyguard -- who says the pint-sized singer attacked him! You have to see video of the incident we managed to dig up.
(14:00) Ben Affleck was snubbed for Best Director Oscar! How did a guy who was a lock for the WIN not even get nominated? We have a theory.
(18:00) Beyonce says one of the most ridiculous things of all-time -- that she can't even fathom her own power. Marlon Wayans -- star of "A Haunted House" -- joins the show to the praise the power ... of Beyonce's almighty ass.
(24:00) Britney Spears is saying goodbye to "X Factor" -- and although her star power will be tough to replace ... her contribution to the show won't.
(29:00) Kendall Jenner -- who is a Kardashian -- takes a shot at the paparazzi for taking photos of celebs without asking. Repeat ... a Kardashian is upset at photographers. A KARDASHIAN!
(33:00) Charlie Sheen opens his wallet yet again to someone in need -- proving he's the nicest bad boy on the planet.
(36:00) It's time again for ... Tim's rejected stories of the week!
(38:00) The floor is yours!

Opinionator

i worked on the canyons and she was a mess, but deep down she is a genuinely intelligent, sweet girl who is obviously misguided.

Wow ...

Thank you Knuckle! My like button is working, at least for a minute.

KnuckleDragger

Mike uses Challenge butter in his hair.

KnuckleDragger

Props to Charlie. I think it was from the heart. Anybody says any different...I BREAKA YOU FACE!

Majestik

So, after this guy died on the job, is it going to be hard for Paps to get life Insurance now? I can't imagine it's cheap to buy with their line of work.

Majestik

Harvey, STFU, I still have divorce papers filed, have had them for 6 years but the hubs and I are back together. I just don't care to spend any more money to the courts to cancel it, pfftttt.

KnuckleDragger

I don't care how much you pay for a "mansion", if it isn't in the middle of 200 acres...you can never really turn up the stereo.

Majestik

LMFAO, guys, they already had a 9-1-1 call about that dog when it DID get out.

D-INCARNATION

I bet the guy with the t shirt still smells like a$$

Majestik

Great, let's get the kids addicted early.

Wow ...

Free food on Friday, why haven't we gotten any? LOL!

Internet Tough Guy

No Mr Lemon there's nothing I want to talk to you about.

Majestik

Here it comes, Beuller's choice.
Exit stage left for Maj, see you all tomorrow, ladies and gents.
In other news, damn proud of myself that I didn't allow the resident troll to get under my skin.

DaveT

Most Awards shows are crap these days, always predictable what actors, movies or music artists they'll choose

KnuckleDragger