Charo

Good Genes

or Good Docs?

1/13/2013 12:20 AM PST BY Johnny Lopez

0111_charo_genes_launchMaría Rosario Pilar Martínez Molina Baeza is better known as the one and only Charo.

Here's the voluptuous Spanish sensation back in 1975 right before the start of her "Love Boat" days (left) -- and 38 years later at an event in Palm Springs last week (right).

According to IMDB, there is some discrepancy as to whether she was born in 1941 or 1951. If she's 61 or 71, Charo's cuchi-cuchi is still ageless.

Charo ...

• Good genes
  • Good docs

More Good Genes or Good Docs:

Aenwyn

Where is the "neither" option? She is not aging very well.

skeyehi

Yikes! She may have good genes but some bad docs did not do her any favors.

Kirby89

I assumed by "good" you meant "bad and voted accordingly.

LK

NEVER MIND WHEN I WAS KID I ALWAYS GOT A CHUCKLE WHEN I SAW HER . I CAN'T REM ALL THE SHOWS SHE WLD DO GUEST STAR APPEARANCES ON . BUT I DID WATCH THE LOVE BOAT 1'S A FEW MTHS BACK ON YOUTUBE . SHE MAKES ME LAUGH !!!! FLASH BACKS !!! LOL

M

Why is there never a 3rd or 4th option, like "Bad Genes" or "Bad Docs"? Also, there's nothing more pathetic than old celeb trying to look the exact same way they did in their heyday. Blah.

TheTruth

TMZ this is why I never vote on this cause you need a neither option some of these people are just plain ole ugly [nooo Good, just Bad, i.e. scroll to the top, lawddd my eyes.

Gloria Unread

It looks like she already had a nose job done by 1975...
[**Inspector Glo!**] The line in the bottom, center part of the nose is usually an indicator of a botched nose job. As well as a boxy, raised tip.
When a doctor removes too much of the center-bottom nostril cartilage, it dips in like that and causes a line. The boxy tip is caused by removing too much of the side nostril cartilage - and since you can't remove too much of the nose's tip without it collapsing, it leaves that raised little box.
- Once you know about the tell-tale line, you'll see it a lot on stars with otherwise great noses. Look for it in the future! ;-)

It looks like she eventually had that smoothed out a bit, along with a lot of other obvious work.
But with that aside, she plays a mean Spanish guitar and has an amazingly bubbly personality, and I think that's what people have liked about her. She seems like a blast to hang out with! :-)

Keyser Söze

Definitely docs... but those docs ain't that good.

CJ

I never thought about it before but she reminds me of Sofia Vergara. LOVE Charo!!

jason

Good nothing kill it with fire

LRT

Good genes TMZ????? You meant bad Dr. Right?

pen

Um, I wouldn't consider that good doc....

Trite

in her show at Hilton Hawaiian Village 20+ years ago she commented that she'd never had plastic surgery ("I don't want my kid sucking on plastic!") And, yeah, she IS world-class as a guitarist.

verlinda

Looks like she went to MJ's nose Doctor

YouDontSay

She is talented, funny and kind. Enough said.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments