Tommy Lee Jones' Face

'Not Amused'

Goes Viral

1/14/2013 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Tommy Lee Jones Grumpy Cat Face
Say goodbye to "Grumpy Cat" ... 'cause last night, his iconic look of curmudgeoness was overtaken by Tommy Lee Jones ... who was apparently unamused with the jokes at the Golden Globes.

TLJ pulled a "not impressed' look of his own while Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig were cracking jokes during the presentation of the Best Actress in Comedy or Musical award.

Some say Tommy was "in" on the gag ... others say he was just being a grumpy old man.

Bottom line -- his "not amused" face has taken off in Internet-land ... and has already become a popular meme on sites like Reddit ... a la McKayla Maroney and the aforementioned "Grumpy Cat."

So ... congrats?

0114_subasset_tommy

lwj

Reminds me of Humphrey Bogart...a face like a hundred miles of bad road...great actor, but time will have its way with us.

Keepin' it Real

I'm with TLJ on this one.

Raymond

He's looking like "if I didn't still have the money to take comfort in being part of this would be all what I worked for my entire life."

Georgiagirl

TLJ is the man. He's never uncool. Woman get to be Divas when they reach his status. He's just the man.

judy jetson

The expression on Tommy's face is the same expression the viewers had that were watching this crapfest.

A viewer

I don't blame him. Their spiel was kind of disrespectful, trying to be funny, but it really wasn't. It just went on too long.

tucker

I think Grumpy Cat is the one that should be offended!

Victor Hendershot

LIKE TOMMY LEE JONES i hated that whole bit. there was nothing funny about about it, and there is absolutely nothing funny about ferril .

Enlightened

Ferrell and Kristen Wiig were completely UNfunny. Embarrassingly so. Put a bunch of self-centered Hollywood folks in a room and generally all they can do is convince each other of how wonderful they all are. Props to Tommy Lee for refusing to play along with the BIG LIE.

blackcockus

Ferrell = liberal propogandist
Lee = dried up, limp dick

candy

excuse me but Tard aka grumpy cat is a girl kitty.

Rod

He was thinking that his Best Supporting GG loss may be a precursor to his Oscar hopes

fastdriver

OMG! I saw that face last night! The first thing that crossed my mind was- he should have stayed home! The second thing that crossed my mind was- maybe it's time to retire and fade into the sunset! If you're this crabby, take a happy pill! I'm sure they are available EVERYWHERE in Hollywood!

SAM

Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig were not funny at all .

bored

I was doing the same face at home