Miss Universe 2012

The Boston B*tchfight

1/15/2013 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

011413_universe_launch

Miss Universe 2012 Olivia Culpo is a spoiled rotten Boston University drunkard who can't handle a little cold weather ... well, at least according to a bitter angry woman from a rival Boston school.

Hint: The bitter angry woman is Shevonne.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

bb

Yawn. Any time a woman wins something like this all the h8ters come out of the woodwork to say she's a ****, or too skinny or too fat or too plain. I'd like to see their miserable selves in person. Ha!

Jim

Harvey, have you ever lived through a Boston winter? Sometimes, it gets so bad that, with the wind and the cold, walking two blocks really hurts. Walking across Boston Common on a windy, cold day would be much, much worse. Believe me, I've lived here all my life.

saynotolies

I love how Shevonne spells her name...from another Siobhan! I gotta say, phonetically spelling kinda bugs me...

Dani

I live in and am from Boston....we do not sound like that lol! North shore people (and low class people) sound bad but it's silly to say we're all like that. That chic from TMZ who went to Emerson and is b*tching that she had to walk across the Common to get to the train is full of poop! The Boylston stop on the green line is literaly on the other side of the street from Emerson! And Park Street station is 3 blocks away, the Silver line stops all around there and the Orange line - Chinatown stop is 2 blocks away. So Little Miss Whiney Pants can remove the binky and we'll all be thankful that her whiney @ss isn't in Boston anymore! : ) I kid, I kid!

DaveT

Thinking Coke owes TMZ a bit of money

some guy

All I heard was Shevonne's jealous rage as her eggs dry up like raisins in the sun and her cat collection grows ever larger.

Meme Jones

If you have your heat on in the a.m. and then your a/c a few hours later you might be from BOSTON we are all M*******s!!!! Lmfao

Meme Jones

M A S S holes!!!

Blendo

I just wanted to say that I worked with Olivia when she modeled for Karmaloop. There were many models and fashion types in and out there, and I was always shocked at how humble and down to earth Olivia is despite her unworldly looks. It made me feel so happy to know someone like her won Miss Universe because in my humble opinion, she's a true model and really deserved it! Keep kicking butt, Olivia!