Nicki Minaj

Steak Abusers UNITE

in Wake of A.1. Scandal

1/16/2013 1:40 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

011613_minaj_launch
Nicki Minaj violated 1 of the 3 major rules of STEAKHOUSE ETIQUETTE when she asked for A.1. sauce inside Boa ... but she ain't the only meat sinner in our midst.

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Peta Vale

what the **** is A1

Seymour Bluffs

OMG.. She puts that crap on a steak... Everyone knows HP sauce is the best,,, No class I say :)

Robotnik

front page news for sure

cognitive dissonance

ha ha ha. ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. wooooo! I bet she doesn't know which fork is the salad fork either!

Licious_Vixen

I dont blame Nikki. For 1 Steak is not right without sauce and not just any sauce but A.1. For 2 she paid for it so she should eat it how she want to.They need to take several seats on this one and get off her back!!!!

Jericho Morton

The steak was paid for I assume? I suggest the chef get back in the kitchen. If she wants to clasp it between her butt-cheeks and take it to a jail for an inmate I am not sure it is any of their business.

Christopher R

Come on, you can't expect some Low-Life like this to know anything about fine food, etc. Until her freakiness became a hit, she's probably been eating out of trash bins. She no doubt thinks A-1 is something very elegant.

GregSr

This will be the first year I don't watch A. I. and it is only because I saw this clown/freak making all of her faces on the first show. She was such a distraction and so full of herself, I thought I was going to toss my cookies.

Dominee

Its one thing to go to a small family restaurant that serves cheap steak cuts. Chef Jimmy Martinez is a top level exec chef, known world wide. It is disrespectful and most people (with out fame) would be asked to leave if they brought in a bottle of ghetto A-1 sauce.

ragu4u

Something tells me she ALWAYS eats the meat..."A-1" on it or not.

jabberjaws

5 yrs. from now,nicki who?

Shaunie

Look at all the people that aren't used to good things! Wow! If you have a good cut and its prepared right you don't need to do that.

Zarley

FU TMZ .What a stupid story.POS.

lukebandit

Sorry, steakhouses! I have to have A-1 with my ribeyes! Next time nikki take a bottle of A-1 with you in your purse, solves the problem. Just don't order
desert there. They may do something to it. Go to millions of milkshakes!

LeeInOceanside