Marilyn Manson

Don't Worry

... It's Just the Flu

2/7/2013 9:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0207_marylin_manson_02
Marilyn Manson isn't dead ... he was just suffering from a bad case of the rumble guts last night when he passed out on stage in Canada after coming down with the flu ... TMZ has learned.

Sources close to the rocker tell TMZ ... Manson had been feeling like crap all day long (from various flu symptoms) ... but didn't wanna call off his concert in Canada.

Problem is, when MM hit the stage, he started feeling worse -- vomiting on stage several times before collapsing in the middle of his hit "Beautiful People."

Sources say Manson was NOT taken to the hospital -- instead, he went back to his hotel room and got some rest. We're told he still feels "drained" -- but he's focusing on recovery and is determined to perform tomorrow night in Calgary.

020713_marilyn_manson_launch

KittyKittyKitty

Yikes!

Ozzie X

Alcohol flu.

fridaypays.com

This guy still around?

stu

Too much semen.

karlew

Not a Manson fan, but I believe him. The flu is rampant right now all over North America. He's on tour and is in contact with a lot of people this makes him and others like him particularly susceptible

MADE MAN

Is that boy George?

Gale

Columbian flu

Nancy

That is one ugly woman

Pudding Tang

She's pregnate with the Anti-Christ

Sir Paul McCartney

Marilyn's a Great Guy, but i think he needs to come clean and just say it was Alcohol or Drugs, he'll be a better man because of it. It's "Getting Better" all the time, like me song. At one point i was REALLY drinking heavy. Drugs had shown me little bits here and there. They had rolled across the carpet once or twice, but I had been able to get them out of my mind. In this case, the end of the Beatles, I really was done in for the first time in my life. Until then, I really was a kind of ****y sod. It was the first time I'd had a major blow to my confidence. When my mother died, I don't think my confidence suffered. It had been a terrible blow, but I didn't feel it was my fault. It was bad on Linda. She had to deal with this guy who didn't particularly want to get out of bed and, if he did, wanted to go back to bed pretty soon after. He wanted to drink earlier and earlier each day and didn't really see the point in shaving, because where was he going? And I was generally pretty morbid.

Sickoffamewhores

He was here in Moose Jaw on Tuesday and we have the flu going around so it prob is the flu.

James

flu/exhaustion=drug overdose

DanaS

I so called this on the last article....go me;)

CorkiDeCat

I'd vomit too, if I had to listen or look at him...

D Man

Here is the video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGATBGMUMdA

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments