Adele

Slathered in Fat Jokes

... By Joan Rivers

3/7/2013 12:01 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

030613_tv_joanadele

Adele is UNDER ATTACK ...  getting blasted with fat jokes by a major celebrity looking to pick a fight ... and it was all caught on tape.

So who's the person hurling all the hatred?? It's Joan Rivers ... DUH ... didn't you read the headline?

Check out TMZ on TV -- click here to see your local listings!

Rezza23

Adele one of the best vocalists at the moment. Joan Rivers a stupid ****wit who looks like ****. She looks like shes wearing a mask for Halloween.

TheTruth

She is fat tho

who dat

Joan Rivers "a major celebrity", as if. She is a whinny, annoying , hateful, angry b1tch. She is so annoying & spiteful, a former husband hung himself to death to get away from her (allegedly).

Adele is the most talented singer to come along in 20 years.

Carol

Joan and her daughter need to STFU. Adele is beautiful.

Gretel

My parents tell me that Joan Rivers used to be funny. All I see in her is a woman with serious issues.

Black

Ok Adelle is OVERRATTED. People from over there can't sing all they do is use auto tune with there English accent. That goes for that boy band too they all suck but Adelle sucks more. Just because Hollywood signed off on her doesn't mean everybody else has too.

MelSilver

A bully is a bully. It doesn't matter if you're a 103 year old D list 'celebrity' or not. Shame on this old hag for feeding into an issue in society that leads to depression, and suicide.

Toallthehatersoftheworld

Fat she still looks better then u and your daughter I hope u know that Joan

Lola

Adele is a very beautiful and very talented woman. Joan Rivers is a loud, obnoxious woman who has had many plastic surgeries, and still looks just awful. Whatever happened to aging gracefully, to caring about character? Joan cares about money, I think. Ill-gotten gains.

CrimsonLove81

I'm so tired of people placing value of others on their weight or looks. She is a very talented artist and has the sales and awards to prove it. How does her weight affect her singing? And who the hell is Joan Rivers to judge anyone? Did her book sales slump so sge has to attach herself to a popular celebrity to be relevant for another 5minutes? Joan obviously has issues with her own looks or she wouldn't be the plastic surgery queen. Crawl back into your coffin you old plastic bat!

Caddtsrx3

Evil bitch leave ppl alone

EllieS

This from a woman who truly does speak out of her ass since she's been pulled and lifted to so much. Sad to see those at the end of their careers floundering.

BB not bb

It is so weird that you are not allowed to tell jokes without being accused of something. This is why I like Joan. She keeps going no matter what anyone says. She has real heart.

What does Adele care what Joan says? She has hit records and is getting her name out there. Even though she is fat, she is still a big star. When Joan cracks her jokes, it makes you realize that even more.

Is no one allowed to point out the obvious any more? Maybe people need to read a children's story called The Emporer's New Clothes. I don't think all of the complainers ever learned the lesson in that story.

sarah

This coming from a woman who's husband killed himself to get away from her!!! I don't care what this dead piece of skin says I love Adele!! Don't listen to her she just trying to keep her name in the news

lube

I'm surprised tmz didn't turn this into a who would u rather! Anyway I'll be back at 6. I want to see something about this alleged kkkw miscarriage