Justin Bieber

When Going Gets Tough

Run to Selena

3/27/2013 11:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0327-justin-bieber-akm-gsiWhen Justin Bieber's in trouble -- and he's in a ton of it right now -- his go-to person is still ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez ... cause he paid her a quick visit Wednesday afternoon.

Justin's chauffeur-driven party van was spotted parked behind the gates of Selena's driveway for more than an  hour. The exes reportedly left her home separately.

Selena's home isn't too far from Bieber's Calabasas house ... where a neighbor says Justin spit on him during an argument.

As we first reported ... the neighbor has filed a battery report against Bieber and wants to see him prosecuted for the incident.

Hmm ... wonder what Justin and Selena talked about?

1112_justin_selena_split_footer

nicole

Neighbor sounds money hungry.... I am sure Justin if he even did spit on this person, I am sure he instigated it knowing Justin is under alot of pressure right now... but my vote is money hungry.....

Toilethead

Where's his family? Why don't they try to help him?

nan

He has been acting out more since they broke up..Now he is in deep trouble and he runs to her..She should cut him lose or she will end up being his sober coach

xrodriguez

Mommy! !!!!!!! Look at her home she has a lot of money yet fairly modest home .. I just love selena

robin

Who says they talked? Lol

nan

Frankly I am tired of his people trying to spin that his neighbor is money hungry..They are all rich in that neighborhood..They dont want his money , they want him to grow up and start being a responsible person , because his behavior is unacceptable, and could kill somebody..
Is that hard for this young man to understand?.
He is acting like he is 14, not 19..There is kids his age in combat situations , and this kid thinks he tough with a middle aged neighbor with his security guards around him..
He is behaving like an arrogant punk

Pimpcessa

If that little punk runs over a kid, in that neighborhood, it's gonna cost him a lot more than what the neighbor could make selling his stupid pictures. In fact I'd be willing to bet they'd own that fat mansion he's living in! He ought to be thanking the man, not spitting on him!

Tophat123

It was for a quicky.

HaveYou

I mean she's kinda worth the trouble.. I wonder if she like Emblem3? http://perezhilton.com/2013-03-04-x-factor-finalists-emblem3-sell-out-shows-nationwide-debut-album-details

Candyblank

YAY! I WANT JELENA BACK JELENA FOREVER!

DanielleJean7

I wish this is true. No one knows all the details that lead to their split, but from what we did see they were really in love. I'm not a teeny bopper either,I'm a grown adult with children and a busy life. Not sure why this couple caught my attention but they definitely did. I keep hope alive for real love and I think these two kids had something great. May God bless them and help them find their way. Also Judah Smith is the preacher to both of them, I just wish they would go to him and talk through relationship stuff. Align their relationship with God's plan for love, and it will never fail!

Sweetmique

Justin and Selena should get back together. He is fine as hell and she is crazy to leave him!! He is a gentleman, rich, fine. Can't ask for much more. I would be trying to marry that *****..hehhee

A Lil Bug

She needs/wants a man, not a boy!!!!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3