Reese Witherspoon

These People Know Who I Am

4/22/2013 5:45 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0422_reese_matthew_GettyHours after news broke that she whipped out her celebrity card during her husband's DUI arrest, Reese Witherspoon posed for pics with Matthew McConaughey and Sarah Paulson at an event in NYC.

As TMZ previously reported, Witherspoon was busted for disorderly conduct in Atlanta after she mouthed off to an officer who was arresting her husband for DUI. During the incident, the officer reported that Reese told him, "You're about to find out who I am ... You are going to be on national news."

Reese has since apologized for the incident.

042213_witherspoon_splash_v2

0422_reese_Witherspoon_premiere_footer

ummm?!

Her publicist is doing damage control.

Angiegirl

I am sick and tired of these 'so-called
celebrities thinking they are 'above the law' and better than you or i! It is time they come down to earth and realize that drinking/.driving don't mix. And, if you cross that line -- you pay 'the piper'. She and her idiot husband with bad judgement SHOULD NOT BE TREATED ANY DIFFERENTLY THAN YOU OR I IF WE BROKE THE SAME LAW!!! I am tired of money and influence ruining justice in the USofA. I thought our forefathers said 'Justice FOR ALL" not 'Justice for poor folks" and the monied/famous ones can 'slide. That is bull**** and everyone knows it is not fair! People are not idiots...no matter what these 'self-important' idiots think! Reese, grow up and take responsibility for you and your husbands' actions! And stop breast feeding your child who is 5 or something and chewing his food. Are u nuts? I think a shrink is in order here. Just sayin'.

Laura

Yes, Reese, we all know who you are, and now we know what you are. Cinderella has left the building.

Carolyn

It's one thing to put yourself in danger, it's a completely different story when you risk the lives of innocent people.

The girl on the right is not impressed.

Michael

She doesn't look good as a brunette. And Matthew looks like he's gay and had plastic surgery.

LK

WHATS WITH HER 2 DIFFERENT EYES IN THE PIC'S . SHE IS LOOKING A LITTLE ROUGH ! LOL

Rich

Hey Reese you are still my fav. Mouthing off is so far away from the crap of the no talent rappers and others reported on here

static

That's some funny schiznit.

Somerville

She also told the police officer that she doubted he was really a police officer. She has been living in LA LA land for so long she doesn't know the difference between fantasy and reality.

thomas

Typical celebrity -- feels she deserves special treatment. Very tacky.

rainbow4321

What a bimbo....ok, unless they have added a "police dash board cam" category to the award shows, IT DOESN'T FRIGGING MATTER WHO THE HECK YOU ARE! That officer who she allegedly doubted to be "real" (??) may have been the only person between her husband's alleged DUI and a potential vehicular manslaughter charge.

forreal

With that big @ssed Jay Leno chin, there's no doubt who you are!

Xenophon

typical liberall hollywood elitist 1%er - "I am so special because I make movies, am famous, and have more money than many small countries, even though I contribute absolutely nothing to the welfare of anyone else on the planet but spend all my millions on myself, when my husband is drunk driving and gets pulled over by a cop, then the cop must be acting 'stupidly' because it couldn't be me or my husband who is a drunken fool". Moron alert.

STFU

Resse, thought you knew playing the race card gets you no where.

J

Just priceless, if it wasn't for the drunk driving endangering other people's lives...this would truly be the funniest thing I have heard in a long time...

I wish I could get Reese's "do you know who I am" for a ring tone for my cell