TMZ Live

Jason Collins' Ex-Fiancee ...

He Shattered My Dreams

4/30/2013 12:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

0430-tmzlive-large

NBA star Jason Collins' ex-fiancee called in to "TMZ Live" today, telling us he threw a wrench into her life plans when he pulled the plug on their wedding back in 2009 ... but it's not all negative ... in fact, she's grateful for how things turned out.

And get out your notebooks ... "Shark Tank" real estate guru Barbara Corcoran explains why Taylor Swift got ripped off when she bought a $17 million Rhode Island mansion.
TMZLive-Download-Podcast-Graphic
tmzlive-play-by-play-1

(0:00) Jason Collins, the now out NBA basketball player was once engaged to a woman! Ex-fiancee Carolyn Moos calls in to TMZ Live.
(6:00) Lindsay Lohan is in more car trouble! This time involving a tow truck in Brooklyn.
(10:00) Kim Kardashian and Kanye West don't want your baby gifts! Where do they want you to send your money instead?
(15:00) Daughter of MLB pitcher Fritz Ostermueller claims the portrayal of her father in the film "42" is just plain wrong.
(18:00) Michelle Obama has started a new trend ... in plastic surgery?!
(23:00) Taylor Swift spends big on a Rhode Island mansion, but "Shark Tank" star Barbara Corcoran says she got ripped off! Hear why.
(28:00) Maria Shriver, back on TV! Here's her comeback announcement on the "Today Show".
(31:00) Kendall Jenner keeps Instagramming and the photos keep getting hotter better ... but she's 17.
(33:00) "Myrtle Manor" star gets popped for a DUI and the dash cam video is ridiculous ... watch her bomb her field sobriety test.
(36:00) We hear what you have to say!
(41:00) Lionel Richie belts out one of his classics with his 14-year-old daughter! The heartwarming video.

Soda pop

They run and pay the most articulate dude on the team to say he gay ,riiiight , people its getting deep

chunkydough

Michelle Obama and plastic surgery trend? She is not that good looking.

Bblanks2959

@chunkydough **** you my First Lady is beautiful the ****! You're not good looking

tdr9

You can tell he is gay from the way he smiles. All these gay guys coming out is good, but who really cares?? In any case I'd be more than happy to take his women!

doucher

Who cares about this ass rimmer. Now they gotta get this dude his own locker room...smh "all these beautiful women in the world and he was to **** dudes"

static

He's said he knew he was gay "from the get go" yet he was engaged to a woman? He's a lowlife lying POS. Is this guy really who you want as your gay standard bearer?

your mum

she looks like a dude...

LISA

Is Mike really going to do this alone?

Stiletto

How did Jason Collins break the news o his fiancée? "Honey...now you know I've always been an a$$ man, well..."

karlew

Lets see; He knew he was gay, he meets and pursues this woman, allows her to fall in love with her, stays with her for 8 years and even agreed to marry her. I'm sorry but if I were her the words "I'm gay" would be the last thing to come out of his lying mouth.
I don't have any problem at all with gay folk, but I loathe liars and cheaters. Even if he was uncomfortable coming out, he didn't have to waste 8 years of this woman's life. He's not much more than a low life douchebag, that no woman or man can ever trust,.

LISA

I called the blonde guy co-hosting (Dax?) a mean name yesterday by mistake. Sorry Dax? I actually think you are great!

ASH LEE

Wow Carolyn Moos sounds level headed and smart. Hope she finds a man who loves her, marries her and make babies :)

LISA

The real questions is WHO would rent her a porshe?

LISA

The audio is cutting out here - anyone else? But I did catch the producer saying the guys were doing a good job, and I agree.

LISA

If there was no scar and it was free, I might do it (if I had saggy skin). Michelle Obama does have fabulous arms.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments