Kim Kardashian

My Baby Shower Invite

Is Better Than Yours

5/22/2013 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

0521-kim-kardashian-invite-tmz
Just how over the top were Kim Kardashian's music-box baby shower invitations? Really, really, really over the top -- and TMZ has the first photo proof.

The invite to Kim K's June 2nd bash -- sent to a guest close to Kanye West -- arrived as a fully functional music box, complete with a spinning ballerina ... dancing to a lullaby version of Kanye's "Hey Mama."

Not only is the invite playing the baby daddy's tune, but the ballerina bears a striking resemblance to Kim herself -- just in case anyone forgets who this party is REALLY celebrating.

According to the invites, Kris Jenner, Shelli Azoff (wife of uber-manager Irving Azoff), Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian are hosting the party. Recommended attire ... garden chic. We think that's rich people speak for casual.

Now here's the "Hey Mama" lullaby -- listen and pretend like you were invited.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

IwuvTMZ

Baby time.

MoBea

Blech.

kali

Wow, not pretentious at all.

TMZ, how long is your contract with the kartrashians?

natasha

That's really cute and creative.

spader

Where's Hannibal Lecter when you need him?

Lydia

Awww that is really sweet.

Kelster

f'ing losers. i feel sorry for this child already

KartrashianKow

"the ballerina bears a striking resemblance to Kim herself".......by that do you mean fake and plastic?

melbrooks

Well when I left the restaurant yesterday I gave all my leftover tri-tip to a homeless guy. I wasnt hungry and he was. Loved the read about JK's 87 yr old friend. kim, how was YOUR day?

Hollywood

Cute idea, and actually sounds better than some of his other songs. Lol

Spicy mag

That's an expensive invite. 50 million Starving children around the world just sighed.

scamalot

the fatter she gets, the more she looks like octomom!!!

Choose Laughter

Baby shower/Kanye West goodbye party! I think Kanyes' on his way out the door, this celeb thang isn't working for him!

Jenny

Putting aside my opinion of the Kardashians, I actually think this is an adorable baby shower invite! GIven that money is no object for them I don't think it's over the top at all. Sweet and classy. I would have loved to be able to afford to send invites like this one to everyone and I would be happy to get one in the mail from one of my friends. If you all got this from a friend or family member, wouldn't you think it was sweet? Again, putting aside the fact that this happens to be Kim's shower? Just your opinion about the invite itself?

diane