Kathy Griffin

is 'Married With Children?'

6/19/2013 10:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

0619_kathy_griffith_peg_bundy_v2Here's 52-year-old natural redhead Kathy Griffin on a talk show this week (left) -- and a stock photo of bouffant-bombshell Katey Sagal as her "Married With Children" character Peg Bundy (right).

Only one of them is actually married with children.

Just sayin'...

Aenwyn

This should have been a "Who'd You Rather?" post...with a "neither" option.

manbearpig

man, i remember married with children even though applegate got all the fuss, i wanted to bang peg like a drum and get her in the fartbox too!!!

BECKER

THIS WOMAN IS NO TALENT ANGRY TRAIN WRECK

deeanah21

Tmz!!!!! I seeeeen a pic of kimmmi n da babbbby on instagram.....u guyssss be fallllin behind

Donka Do Ball

TMZ insults Ms. Sagal with this one.

fastdriver

I BET that Katey Sagal looks 1,000 times better than Kathy Griffin without makeup on!
Griffin is UGLY without makeup! Almost as ugly as Joan Rivers! You'd NEVER recognize her!

mr.howell

Can't stand Kathy!..too chatty!..after a minute I want to vomit! after listening to her ramble!..her voice could cause brain tumors!..it's too shrill!..but Katey Segal is a good actress and funny!..her 'Married With Children' show is a classic!..she was one of the original Harlettes!.

Josh

Wow, that nasty disgusting skank called Kathy Griffith is not even in the same BALLPARK as Katey Sagal!

Ali

I think that photo of Kathy looks good as does Katy Sagel in her "Peg" get-up. Kathy's 52, has had a few nips and tucks but I think she looks good. She's smart, funny and works hard for what she's earned (actually both women so,) so, good for them!

Cowboy Crow

Griffin is a fruit fly. Shes not funny. Why is she famous?

JFC10

Katy Sagal is still pretty hot just watch her on Sons of Anarchy she's still a milf

Azi

I don't understand what TMZ is trying to accomplish with this comparison.

They throw out some stock footage and the haters come out of the woodwork.

Kathy Griffin is a good looking woman, as well as Katey Sagal.

Los Pepes

>>>Theres a room in Hell showing videos of KG 24/7

Greg

Not even close. Katey Segal is 1000x more beautiful, sexy, smarter and funnier than Kathy Griffin. You took a really good picture of Kathy and a really bad one of Katey to compare.

Retail Queen

Aaaaaaaaaalllll Come to Bed! MWC one of my Fav shows I still watch reruns and laugh my butt off.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments