Aaron Hernandez

Shooting Victim Ordered to Appear Before Grand Jury

7/5/2013 10:21 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
breaking news

0705_Aaron-Hernandez_gacebookThe man who claims Aaron Hernandez shot him in the face earlier this year has been ordered by a judge in Massachusetts to appear before a grand jury later this month.

Alexander Bradley was ordered by Superior Court Judge Joan Alexander to appear July 17. Bradley had been fighting the interstate subpoena, claiming he required medical treatment in Florida.

As TMZ first reported, Bradley sued Hernandez last month, claiming Hernandez shot him in the face following an altercation at a Miami strip club.

Hernandez is currently facing a murder charge in the shooting of Odin Lloyd.

en Todo Momento!!

i.e. if you are 'innocent until proven guilty' then it does not really matter which state you are in... right? we are all subject to the same laws.

BB not bb

One thing I notice is that he is usually smiling in pictures, like he is a good natured guy. I think it is hard to work up the anger enough to kill someone if you are generally an easy going person. He does have a deeply furrowed brow for someone so young though.

If you were shot directly in the face, you were basically shot in the head and brain. I kind of think this guy is not telling the truth.

Vote2012

This is going to be the never ending story on all media outlets...24/7 entertainment for those with very little brain power left in their heads. He is and was always a gang member....the NfL overlooked that fact.....now the NFL acts surprised?

TexasBlonde

If he is interested pursuing his civil case, he does need to testify and tell the truth. Refusing to testify will lead everyone to believe he was just trying to get money from Hernandez and has no idea who shot him.

kitnplayn

I can tell from looking at this guy, that he has no conscience, like a serial killer has no conscience.

jt

My guess is the "friend' was involved in some illegal activity with AH and doesn't want to reveal it - he might end up in jail also.

Ozzie X

I'm not sure if the NFL is unaware of the culture they are producing or these criminal players are isolated incidents? Hernandez is the extreme of course so I'm not holding them wholly responsible. I read that Hernandez passed the mental evaluation before being signed with high marks.

Six Million Dollar Man

Enough of this nobody Erin Hernandez or whatever his name is. We've heard enough of this criminal. He is done, nobody cares about him, stop reporting on this guy, there must be someone more interesting and intriguing and popular worldwide than this punkish lookin clown.

Eons311

Let me take care of his punishment ;)

nba085

I think he should be found not guilty just becuase he is sexy as hell

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2