'Big Brother'

Race War Explodes

Aaryn Mocks Black Houseguests

7/12/2013 6:40 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The race war inside the "Big Brother" house came to a head last night ... when racist Aaryn picked a fight with a black female contestant ... and MOCKED her by saying, "Whatchu gon do, gurl?"

She continued in an over-the-top stereotypical black voice ... saying, "Whatchu gon do gurrl ... class girl? Where's yo class?" (drama begins at the 2:00 mark)

It was disgusting and vile -- a callback to a white slavemaster talking to a slave on a plantation.

Eventually, Candice -- who's African American -- stood up for herself ... only for another female contestant, GinaMarie, to get in her face ... saying, "You want the black to come out?"

As things got even more intense, Howard -- who's also black -- grabbed Candice and begged her to stand down and not fight with the other racist houseguests.

FYI -- the fight started over a "prank" Aaryn pulled on Candice -- by flipping over her mattress.

Candice broke down in tears after the confrontation. Aaryn probably scouted for wood to burn a cross.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Sonja

It wasn't a 'prank' Aaryan is a racists bitch who had had it out for Candice, Helen and Elisse since day one. Howard is smart, the knows being baited means they win.. and him and Candice need to focus on the game so they can win the $$ and not this dimwit bitch.

royalredus

Ugh, just the description makes me nauseous. I can't stand to watch the vid.

royalredus

Also, rather coincidental that Aaryn's name only requires a letter swap to spell "Aryan". Hmm...

_DNP

This just became Paula Deen's favorite show yall !

Jack

Aaryn is vile. She's going to have a rude awakening once she leaves the BB house.

fenuchi

She doesn't even know her outside life is over. That is something to smile about.

aLeaderNOTaFOLLOWER

She's not going to have any fans jobs or friends after this show. What a racist b*tch!

_DNP

We should vote Candice and Howard immunity for the rest of the show .

WTF

Aaryan's chances to win have disappeared. And when she gets back to real life I suspect her life is going to be pretty screwed.

Nancy

Aaryn, I wish you nothing but the worst in all your future endeavors.

pela

I think that black guy is trying not to perpetuate negative image of black guys being aggressive.

EmilyG

Aaryn's a bitch, I really hope she doesn't win all the money. If I were Candice, I would have a hard time not trying to smack the other houseguests

Rocafella111804

Who cares!! She's goin home next week anyway.

Cherie

I am WHITE.........and would kick Aaryan's azz if I could get my hands on her!!! This biotch will pay for her actions once she gets out the house. This is total disgusting behavior. So glad her true colors are on TV where everyone can know who she really is!!!!!! YUCKY SKANK

JBFan

Aaryn shouldn't even still be in there with all the racist things she's said!!! She should have been kicked out and been given no more TV face time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments