Rush Limbaugh

Takes Weak-Ass

Shot at Howard Stern

10/17/2013 5:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

101713_rush_launch
Howard Stern's been ripping Rush Limbaugh for years -- so when we opened the door for Rush to retaliate ... the man known for his big mouth took his shot.

Unfortunately for Rush, his comeback was kinda weak sauce.

TMZ_On_TV_SubNavigation

latestdiets.net

Rush is such an ass. Someday he will no longer be on the air.

Just My Opinion

GO RUSH!!

Just My Opinion

I DON'T BLAME HIS WIFE FOR LEAVING HIS UGLY UNCARRYING AZZ. WHAT KIND OF MAN WOULD MAKE FUN OF HIS WIFE MISCARRYING HIS CHILD, AND TO BEAT IT ALL, HE DID IT ON THE AIR!!
THE ONLY REASON THIS BLONDE BIMBO IS WITH THIS UGLY MOP HEAD PIECE OF GARBAGE IS HIS MONEY. IF HE WAS A GUY THAT WAS IN A BAR OR ANY WHERE ELSE FOR THAT MATTER, AND HE TRIED TO MAKE A MOVE ON HER, SHE WOULDN'T GIVE THIS S*** BAG A FIST LOOK, MUCH LESS A SECOND LOOK.

StPeteRickster

I listen to Limbaugh, and boy did he have a rough week.

Am in the position that I admire him as a broadcaster, but politically, we are miles apart.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't love to meet him, bet if he could get over me being a liberal, we'd have a nice talk, would like to think so.

Granted, what he says makes him a horses ass most days and he is divisive as any has ever been, but no one can argue with his power and audience numbers on AM.

He's been content to be the best on AM and has done so, that's the part I admire. People are LOYAL to him, fiercely so. That stuff don't come easy, folks.

Just the way he handled the comment to TMZ shows he isn't a real nice person and I'd bet doughnuts that tomorrow he will be on the air promoting that TMZ tried to 'screw' him somehow...

Harvey-SUX

Good Lord - is Fat Boy back popping Pills again?

DiM

They are both equally little men with little minds.

Mr Rod

Rush is head and shoulders better than stern. Liberals are too stupid to understand anything!

combine

I LOVE Rush. Maybe he doesn't really care about what HS has to say. He is much more serious and smarter than HS. I think he thinks of important issues, not some loudmouth.

kac

You idiots at TMZ do realize that Rush is legally deaf? He couldn't hear you, you morons.

ohboy

It's only weak sauce if you're actually trying to insult someone and fail at it. I think in this case Rush simply does not care. You people are like children.

intertextuality

He's deaf I don't think he understood the question.

Kathy2

This idiot knows that if he comments Howard will spend 3 hours attacking him. He has finally learned his lesson. He doesn't want the Hillbilly heroine & maid thing brought up anymore. MYO: his bosses told him to ignore Howard or he'll b fired.

Lola

Rush has something that Howard and these TMZ *******s lack, A BRAIN!! He talks about things that are important, while Howard talks about the size of his penis. I'm sure Rush gives two flying ****s about what people say about him! If you listen to his show you will see that he is not like Hannity, he actually likes when libs call to talk to him. He exposes them as the idiots they are!!! GO RUSH!!

ElisabethIsDisgusting

Poor deaf-due-to-drug-addiction Flush Limpbag! Maybe he left out his cochlear implant and just couldn't HEAR you!

mam

Lame story, lame comments. Obviously Rush is Rush and Howard will eat him alive over this. Loser is Rush. Period

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments