TMZ Live

Paul Walker's Death

Burning Car Image Theory Debunked

12/5/2013 9:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ Live

120513_tmzlive

The Internet buzz that Paul Walker can be seen trying to escape the fiery wreckage ... is not true. We've spoken to sources that explain why it just couldn't be.

Plus, Amanda Bynes finally ends her inpatient treatment for mental illness. What's next for her ... health-wise ... and criminally?

And, who's behind some very expensive art of Kim Kardashian that was supposed commissioned by Kanye West himself? The artist, Monica Warhol, joins us to explain the crazy situation.

101713_tmzlive_podcast_button

101713_tmzlive_playbyplay_button

(0:00) We bust a big rumor about Paul Walker's death -- he did NOT try to escape the burning car, because the coroner says he died upon impact.
(5:30) Amanda Bynes takes a break from rehab to hang out with her family during the holidays ... and we have photos of her exit.
(10:00) A Wendy's employee arrested after dropping a joint in a hamburger -- what would you have done with it?
(14:00) Justin Bieber detained in Australia over weed -- we'll tell you how it all went down.
(18:00) Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, and the mystery paintings he supposedly commissioned from Monica Warhol -- she joins us to explain the mess it's caused.
(24:00) Jay Z and Beyonce -- meatless for his birthday.
(29:00) Sam Champion says adios to GMA -- but is the weather channel really the place to go?
(32:00) Three "Mob Wives" join us to talk about their new blood, potential jail time, and criticism that they give Italians a bad name.
(36:00) The floor is yours!
(41:00) It's time again for Tim's rejected pitches of the week!

Majestik

Aw, surprise, surprise, your sensationalism of Walker's death has been debunked. Imagine that....

Majestik

I haven't watched that video yet and I'm not about too. Thought I would just nicely push the video and sound of you twits out of my computer screen. Haven't you come up with enough theories yet or are you planning on at least another month of this shyte?
Just out of curiousity, TMZ, why don't you post the lovely story about Paul buying a war vet's bride and new ring because they couldn't afford it? Oh that's right, you only post about rings when it comes to the Karstoogians. I guess the feel good stories don't count anymore, huh? Try focusing on some positive aspects of this man's life, instead of the tragic way it ended.

Majestik

Universal is a bunch of scuzzbags, at first all the proceeds would go to Paul's charities and once they say the way the sales were going and how much, they decided to throw in the disclaimer "PARTIAL PROCEEDS". Would've been smarter for the fans to send their money directly to his charities and not to the pockets of Universal.

manbearpig

looking at that wreck, there is no way he could be trying to escape. they were both dead on impact.

KnuckleDragger

I saw drool come out of Fat Mike's mouth when Charles said "burger"!

D-INCARNATION

$ will make that reaction go away...

Majestik

I'm still LMFAO at Wendy's offering the woman a 50 dollar gift certificate. AS IF she wants to eat there, ever again.

Majestik

My problem isn't with the blunt inside, it's the way that whole burger looks. Not very appetizing, ewwwww.

D-INCARNATION

Don't talk to the cops, don't answer ANY questions.

Majestik

Christ, I thought they pulled her off the show. Shut up, Raquel, no one cares about your deviant friends.

Majestik

Get a hair cut, take a bath and ton your voice down by 100 decibals.

Majestik

The pros and cons of receiving a blunt in your burger, really TMZ, this is a stretch.

Majestik

My screen is frozen and I have no sound. Must've hit a nerve with TMZ, LOL.

Majestik

Okay, Justina then a Kimmykakes story, I'll be back after my smoke break.

D-INCARNATION

The site is acting up again..

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments