TMZ

Our TV Shows

Got a Tip?

Call TMZ at (888) 847-9869 or Click Here

Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

1/4/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0103-tmz-weekend-phil-smith-robinSad start to 2014 with "Fresh Prince" dad James Avery passing away.  And are you buyin' what Dwyane Wade's sellin'?  So we gotta ask ...

24 COMMENTS

No Avatar

1.

BLUE UGLY 💩    

Make sure to vote 4 me

236 days ago
2.

Majestik    

Okay, for all the GOSSIP sites that called out Torrey for being Homophobic without knowing that was his brother he was calling a queen. GET THE **** OVER YOURSELF.
.
Oh, BTW, if that had just been any picture and Torrey called that kid a QUEEN, get the **** OVER YOURSELF, it's NOT a homophobic slur. OMG, if he posted that picture and said "OMG, that's GAY" they would've still screamed that was Homophobic. Guess what, GAY COMMUNITY....I supported you for years, but in the past six months you've jumped on every word you consider a SLUR and demanded an apology. I NO LONGER SUPPORT YOU, YOU CANNOT FORCE YOUR LIFESTYLE DOWN SOMEONE ELSES THROAT. STFU and sit the hell down. You Queen's are using everything and anything to get YOUR agenda across. I'm pretty much down with you.

236 days ago
3.

Alie    

Can there be an "I don't f-ing care" option under the Justin and Selena question?

236 days ago
4.

Rachael    

"Stars and Scars".... TMZ's janitor takes over the site for the weekend. Who knew this lame Kardashian promo site could get any less interesting?

236 days ago
5.

Rusty Shackleford    

dear TMZ, i think there should be an automatic "i dont care" button option on all your polls.

236 days ago
6.

Lucky_130    

The best T.V. Dad of all time is Ed O'neil as Al Bundy. Can I get a WHOA Bundy please?

236 days ago
7.

smurfya    

Best tv dad is Al Bundy.

236 days ago
8.

Skar    

Recreational weed got a 36% of bad ideas? WTF... Seriously?

236 days ago
9.

Idiotsallofya    

It is clear all you guys are super butthurt that not everyone in the country believes that just because you don't agree with the gay lifestyle that you are homophobic. You guys keep trying to hammer it home but it gets less and less traction each time. 2% of the country does not get to demand the other 98% approve of their lifestyles. So, pop a chode in your mouth and deal with it, not everyone agrees with you, and attempting to shame them doesnt work, because they arent ashamed.

235 days ago
10.

Danielle     

i feel bad for Tori Spelling but i dont feel that bad. Her and Dean both cheated on their exes with each other. Dean does it again? Once a cheater always a cheater honestly.

235 days ago
11.

Amber    

iv said it before and ill say it again Dan Conner / John Goodman has always and will always be the best tv dad

235 days ago

Around The Web