Stars and Scars

You Be the Judge

2/1/2014 12:50 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

0131-zimmerman-bieber-lohan-west
Justin Bieber
is now being prosecuted in 2 countries with 3 open criminal investigations.  Meanwhile George Zimmermanis putting his life on the line in the boxing ring.  So we gotta ask ...

Rachael

You be the judge: TMZ half-azz'n it over the weekend with these stupid pointless race-baiting BS multiple choice posts that are INSULTS to their reader's intelligence.

BLUE UGLY 💩

Vote 4 me

Jordan

Of Coarse Kendra Wants to Legalize Prostitution, After All She Serviced the Biggest John As a Client for years!!!!!!!!!!!

Jordan

On the Poll Ill watch, what exactly does TMZ want to watch? Kendra Servicing her Clients, The Game Beating George Zimmerman, Kanye Beating Kim, The Super Bowl, George fighting Michael Lohan, Justine Bieber and his Gang, What does TMZ want me to Watch?

LayLow

People need to go to a real hood NOT the Burbs, and study what a THUG is...Justine's is a spoiled preppy kid that would crap his pants if he ever came in contact on some real ish with a thug. HE'S NOT A THUG. LmFao If I'm not mistaken back in the day he would have been considered a PUNK, could that be him? I'm NOT A FAN, but can recognize a WITCH-HUNT when I see one. DON'T GET ME WRONG, I'M NOT SAYING something shouldn't be done. He needs professional help, or jail time, he does not need to be murdered, killed, or commit suicide as majority of the comments have been here on TMZ. Just think how many of you would be dead if your parents found you at Woodstock. You guy's are hilarious with this Justine ish. Carry on!

TuxThePenguin

why are you making Zimmerman a"celebrity," TMZ? ignore him.

Destiny

I don't understand all this hate against Justin Bieber honestly!! Leave him alone already let him live hes growing up he will learn from his mistakes. I'm not saying I agree with what hes doing but he will learn hes growing up. And theres other celebrities doing worst things. And you guys just seem to just focus on the bad and not the good and positive things Justin is doing. Forever a belieber been here from the beginning and im not going to leave now.

Audrey

All of these questions are easily answered, TMZ. Essentially anyone, anywhere can do whatever the 'f' they want now. Why? Because the court of popular opinion makes judgments based on the fool proof Kardashi-Lohan method: Yes, I kicked that baby in the face and shot my grandmother over 37cents and a Taco Bell coupon, your honor. But I have NEVER slept with a Kardashi-Lohan. BAM! Free to go. And if you can't use that defense, you are guilty as hell and should go directly to jail.

belieber

estoy re cansada q se metan con la vida de los demás , en este caso con la de justin , todo el mundo se dio cuenta q esta editada, porque no se compran una vida y cuentan la de ustedes .
porque no muestran todas las cosas buenas q hace justin ( ha no ya se ) porque solo están para hundir a los famosos no.
Justin es muy buena persona ♥ estoy orgullosa de el , auque ubiera echo eso que no lo iso )