Kanye West

Don't Hate Me for

Loving White(ish) Chick

2/18/2014 12:02 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

021714_tv_kanye_launchKanye West thinks TMZ loves to rip him just because he's in an interracial relationship. Yep, he figured it out ... Kim Kardashian is the only reason anyone would ever bad mouth Mr. Congeniality.

The ONLY reason ... at all.

tmz_on_tv

ama

Almost feel bad that this guy doesn't have anybody willing to let him know straight up when he's making a fool out of himself. kanye has become a huge joke.

LDB

kayne is breaking his Paris boyfriend heart

altimum

I wonder if he smiled the day he took his high school pic

AnnaBanana

Hahahaha that man is a delusional mess. Same with this soon to be wife. Ugh...

NOT ELMO

Kanye West -- Don't Hate Me For Loving White(ish) Chick Kim Kardashian........................LOL KING KARTRASHIAN IS NOT WHITE BUT SHE IS ALWAYS TANNING LIKE IF SHE WERE WHITE......DARK SKANK!

Ur life sucks

Doodlebug is a bitch

Gemma

I think that man has crossed over to being actually legally insane.

Ur life sucks

I've single handedly made tmz haters/no lives my bitches. I challenge anyone to say anything they want and u will still lose

Gemma

I mean at first it was kinda cute and funny...'oh there goes Kanye again being loopy and delusional and using all caps, haw haw'. But at this point he seems to have gone off the deep end. Which is just not very nice because I think Kim Kardashian seems like a sweet woman.

burning_plastic

Dear Kanye,
When TMZ can clown on you this hard and everything they say is true, it's time to "stop your voice."

Ur life sucks

Every argument u tmz no lifes have made were shot down and you've taken a loss. Address me directly and say something bitches

Ur life sucks

Doodlebug, nothing u say can hurt me. You have no life. Ur a hdgemental bitch. I keep winning here and the only reason I made an account was to tell u dumbasses to get a life

MrHarryBawls2016

Kanye West and Kim Kardashian are the most amoral, disgusting pieces of trash ever to live in this world. Shun them. Dont buy, watch or listen to any of their products. Boycott everything they do. And if you see them in the street throw rotten fruit at their ugly azz heads. Thank you and good night.

Ur life sucks

When society doesn't understand something or is exposed to something new(in this case, a confident, straightforward, fearless, innovator) they look for ways to make fun of a person or hate. Why do u think gay people are hated, blacks were hated, kids at school are bullied?

News Flash

He started it, attacking TMZ camera man