Robin Thicke

Sometimes Relationships

Slip Through the Cracks

2/25/2014 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

022514_tv_robin_launch
Robin Thicke fought the good fight to save his marriage ... taking a hail Mary flight to meet Paula Patton in Canada -- but it must have been too little too late.

Or she couldn't forget all the "crevicing" he's been spotted doing. Yeah, that's a word now.

tmz_on_tv

Doodlebug

That's what you get sleezbag .. No one sticks their fingers in another girls vag and get away with it .. Have a nice life sucka

OneWayStreet

What a great story TMZ. Not at all yet another summary of what we already know. Not at all.... >.>

wasted days and wasted nights

Too much twerk makes Robin a bad boy. I really hope he and Paula can work it out.

Markus

Still just a separation. I wouldn't call the marriage over until the divorce papers are filed. They just need some space to breathe and refocus ...in other words, Paula will bang some extras on the movie set and Robin will bang some groupies on tour and they'll reconcile by Thanksgiving, ready to give it another go! lol

ifthetruthhurtsdontdobadthings

Robin Thicke cheated on Paula Patton with singer songwriter Jane Bordeaux (Cecilia Jane Conn) (search for her fan page on Facebook) when he practically raped Jane after drugging her with what she did not know was laced pot back when she was friends with them both between 1998 - 2002 - (Jane has pictures and proof of her in their bedroom, pictures of private parties they threw for family and close friends. Jane also has pictures of her with Robin Thicke and Paula. I've seen them, there are a lot and some are intimate. Jane Bordeaux - who's real name is CeciliaJane Conn used to work with Paula at Disney's Buena Vista Television - She has been holding this huge secret in for all these years for fear of retaliation by Robin because he told her "nothing good will come of you telling anyone what I just did to you". "I remember he was trembling when he was forcing himself on top of me demanding me to stop telling him no". "I said no at least 4 times but he would not stop, he was a lot bigger than me, i am only 5' 4", he is 6' 1", "I could not stop him, he was determined to take what he wanted from me... an did against my will" says Jane. In the end Robin threatened Jane "you better not tell anyone, not even Paula because "nothing good will come of if, do you understand me?". Jane agreed not to tell anyone and he let her go back to the guest room she was staying the night in and told her "now go clean yourself up honey, I made quite a mess all over you". "I have lived with this shame and secret for nearly 16 years" conveys Jane. So Robin Thicke has a long history of cheating, but understand, the blonde student with the mirror ass grab was not the first incodent. Robin and Paula's FAUX relationship and their FAKE monogamy was realized all the way back in 1999 when Paula told Jane she was a lesbian and said just had just sex with a girl the night before while Robin watched". Paula has come onto Jane Bordeaux in the past and on many occasions, but Jane just wanted to remain 'just friends' because Paula was in a relationship with Robin. Which only enhanced Paula's growing sexual frustration towards Jane Bordeaux. Paula and Jane Bordeaux were so close that they have even taken a bath together in what was her and Robin's bedroom bathroom. It's all true. Robin Thicke and Paula Patton have both been lying to the public for many years about their sham marriage, all for their image's sake. It's gross. As Robin became more famous, so did she riding his coat tales and had the benefit of getting offered movie roles due to who she was married to. THAT is the real and ONLY reason Paula said she did not mind the cheating rumors and Miley. It's not really cheating when your telling your husband it's okay to sleep with other people and you as his wife sleep with other people too. Jane Bordeaux said she will take a lie detector test to prove she is telling the truth. Don't beleive me, just ask her... or GOOGLE IT! Ask Johnny Lopez @thejohnnylopez who used to work for TMZ - he used to work with (Cecilia Jane Conn) aka Jane Bordeaux when they both worked at Disney with Paul Patton. Jane is telling the truth now because she no longer wants to harbor this horrible secret to protect the both of them and their careers. "At this point there is no more reason for me to hide the truth or to protect old friends who have always been phoney on many levels. I am not going to lie for them anymore". I bet Robin Thicke will refuse to take a lie detector test to prove he did indeed force himself on Cecilia Jane Conn at his home in his music studio at night, on Blue Jay Way, while Paula Patton was asleep downstairs. It has been reported that Paula often cheated on him too with men and women. So stop promoting the pity party for her. She lied and cheated too. There is so much more to this story that it is gross. Jane Bordeaux's song 'EROTICATION' on iTunes is loosely based on the night Robin forced himself on her. You can listen to that song for more details.

kitnplayn

Very smart, since he will only get worse as he gets older.

Truth is

Esp when you find your hand in other tricks butt crack

jen

And sometimes relationships crack when one of them spends more time putting his p e n i s into whores than having a relationship with his family.

Sili'LilSkoolgrl

Now that awards seasons are over and Paula has run out of animal print formal wear, this is the natural conclusion.

Mikes other friend

Hi

cementmixer

Good for her I hope she takes his ass to the cleaners.

Jill

When your hands are all over another women's butt crack then yes a marriage will slip away from you.

static

It only took her about 3 months to realize there's a problem?

Marcus

The only thing that slipped though the cracks is his wiener...

Santasunsetwoodica

Step aside Robin cause Kanyes movin in! Sorry Kimmy!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments