'The Face' Model

Naomi Give Me Boot ...

Even Though I Vorking Very Hard

3/22/2014 12:02 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
TMZ TV

032114_tv_kira_launch_v2
When Naomi Campbell says get out, you get the hell out -- or you might catch a phone to the dome ... something Russian model Kira Dikhtyar learned when she was kicked off "The Face."

And no ... tears won't help either. Naomi smells weakness and fear.

tmz_on_tv

BLUE UGLY 💩

The ugly face

Double Bubble

Someone should give Naomi the boot..Up her ass
But on a serious note, i just watched Farrah Abrahms music video "Blowin" and it was fkn horrific so I wanted to share my experience with everyone.... (yes im days behind in my non celebrity news and just watched it tonite)..

NOT ELMO

NAOMI CAMPBELL IS ONE UGLY BEAST....

FuckYouTMZFreedomofSpeechmyAss

Tmz you're bunch of racist ****s!

psycho nurse

Naomi needs to eat her makeup so she can be pretty on the inside.

think101

I guess since TMZ is a gossip site, lieing by omission wouldn't apply. You guys kill me.

vroomvroom

This girl is an idiot, it's a competition, with one winner at the end so yeah a bunch will be eliminated
Get over yaself

B4-I-FU-RU-18?

Kira she is taking her anger out on you. For being dumped, by Владислав Доронин.. Ona âvlâetsâ,suka. Udači. Za vas!

ariesalyson

Naomi is a beast!!! Not that attractive. I know a model has a job to wear clothes like a clothes hanger and keel their mouths shut. Pretty girls should be seen and not heard kind if thing. Is it just me or what? These models they get for the show just aren't that pretty! Oh, and I like Tyra better. She is pretty and fun!

shanta588

Did she mention that she was sent home because walking the table and when they did the naked photo shoot she sucked almost made team Naomi loose then on top of that she said girls who are black and not from america can't win the show well neither can white girls who are from Russia.

Rail Runner

The TMZ blond reporter reading the story is quite a Moron, Crimea has been in the news constantly lately and she screws up the name Crimea even when Kira gives her the correct pronunciation, what an Idiot !

lcmb

Naomi is a racist.

But that girl sucked when she got booted, and deserved to go.

MsRita

That is a darn lie she is from Russia and rude. Never said any nice always blaming Niomi instead of Her work.

Biebersgranny

Russians annoy me period. They all should go back to Russia.

antony

Vat happend vas you sucked kira.bsidrs its not like anybodys gonna remember the winner of the face anyway.so consider yourself lucky it wont be so embarrasing for you as you slip back into oblivion