Kim Kardashian

Kept in the Dark About Her Own Wedding

5/23/2014 1:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

Kanye West Wedding PlanningKim Kardashian's wedding is so secret ... even Kim has no idea what's going on ... which is exactly how Kanye wants it.

Sources close to Kim tell TMZ ... Kanye has cut his bride-to-be out of the wedding planning entirely  ... with the goal of unleashing the surprise of the century.  He's planning almost everything.

BUT WE KNOW SOME STUFF:

-- Kim and Kanye will exchange "I do's" at Versailles
--   Part of the post-wedding celebration will take place at a 16th century fort in Florence
--   The guests have NOT been told specifics about Florence, including where they're staying Saturday night.
--  The guests don't even know how they're getting from Paris to Florence ... assuming private jet.
--  There is a big second event in Florence, which Kanye is keeping top secret.

Finally, Kanye is trying to keep Kim off her phone and away from the Internet ... good luck with that.

0523_kim_kardashian_wedding_Garden_footer

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

EggsOverEasy

I wish we could all be kept in the dark about it.. I wonder how much it cost these two talentless twits to have their joyless wedding in a place of true history.. what a bunch of smelly turds.

Berserk

This photo has it all wrong. It's Kris who pulls the strings in this gypsy caravan.

Waka Waka Waka

It seems all just a big headache to me

Brian

They should have the wedding on top of a sink hole. All of them can disappear.

tgrfan42069

one kanye already being controlling ..two i dont blame him because she will be leaking it to gossip sites for money

Toilethead

Oh, bullcrap. Her and her pimp mother have it planned down to the last second. And it's all to get ratings for that horrible fake reality show of theirs.

VOUDOU

Ugly trout mouf

Clytemnestra

The officials at Versailles have repeatedly and publicly stated they cannot be married at Versailles. But that may mean only the palace itself. Maybe they can be married in the garden. The sooner they get married, the sooner the lawyers can start the lengthy divorce proceedings.

shakedoggy

wat a racist sexist picture! how misleading! IT TAKES A VILLAGE of people 2 operate all the strings connected to kym's big AZZ! not just 1 angry, violent, blak panther-esque race baitor. im not racist but blaks r taking over and they r disgusting

stevie

Does she ever know what is going on?...the ultimate air head of the century
Well, i guess she will be busy doing 'selfies' while the chipmunk does the 'wedding plans' on E's budget

janet

This 2nd wedding scam for money is not going well.

Just as secret as that joke proposal that was so set up and staged with cameras all over the place and Kardashian trying to look surprised. So bad. And got intensionally leaked.

Yet Kardashian had no problem sueing because it "impacted their bottom line". Money.

Funny how Kardashian said she new everything.

Now this 2nd scam wedding for money. Please.

Lauren

Can these losers just get married already? I'm sick of hearing about this whore.
Those pictures where she's holding North are so sad, it looks like the Baby doesn't even recognise her and is trying to get away! That's not normal between a mother and Baby.
I have a 9 month old son, and when I hold him on my hip, he always holds onto me.
Then again, that's probably because I don't leave him with nannies whenever I get the chance and he actually knows who I am.
I hope they don't have more kids, that poor little girl.
Be a disgusting, money grabbing self centered whore all you want Kim, just don't bring more innocent children into your messed up world!

YesIam

Yay...Kanye is soooooo straight. Every groom 'designs' clothes and plans his wedding. Right???

Suxtobehim

Here's another marriage that won't last.

Drizzz.

I wonder who'll hide all the divorce proceedings to surprise the other!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments