« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Daniel Bryan Burglary

I Would Have Killed the Thief

... Says Ex-WWE Wrestler

7/27/2014 10:05 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF
EXCLUSIVE

072714_cryme_tyme_launchFormer WWE tag team Crime Time says Daniel Bryan had every right to subdue one of the guys who broke into his home this week, and added … if it had been his crib, the thief would be dead.

Shad Gaspard and JTG were hanging out at Comic Con in San Diego when we asked them about the Thursday night break-in at former WWE champion Daniel Bryan's home.

Shad kept it simple saying, "If you step into my house, with my family you're dead.  I don't care."

072514_daniel_bryan_launch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Unbroken Chain

The ones that talk tough are the ones that run away when it turns real

maxkrn

I've seen crime time more on TMZ than I have ever seen them on WWE television

ElleSmallz

That's because u are a terrible person and a horrific role model. Daniel did it without violence. I hope WWE never rehires u.

politicallyincorrect

No big deal after all what's one dead burglar and one more doga*ss in jail-more or less

Northwest Airlines

I would have done.... Stay out of people business everyone handle things there on way. I'm happy Daniel, Brie, and the dog, are okay it could of been a gun involved.

Northwest Airlines

And another thing.... As the older generation say. Crime Time wouldn't have noticed what was going on. Because look at their picture they would of been to busy spooning each other.

spock

Most logical, indeed.
Spock approves.

Noog

Who cares about this guys opinion.

Observer

If they would be dead... you'd probably be in Jail, dummy.

Daniel saw the crooks 'outside' of his house leaving, when he 'arrived home'. His family was not inside the house.
They thief's were 'running away', he chased them down.

So smart guy, if you would have chased them down the street, then killed them, you'd more than likely be in jail because they were not threatening anyone.

Talk is cheap. Common sense is learned.

EnquirerLover

Mr Bryan had the more sensible approach to this situation and he certainly won't have any blood on his hands, justifiable or not. Shad needs to take his talents to Chicago and run his mouth there. And what kind of name is SHAD? People and their ****ed up names. No wonder most of them can't get the good jobs. Picture that on a name plate and tell me you would take him seriously. SMDH. Parents keep it simple and pronounceable. Please.

UNLEVINED HARVEY

re those 2 clowns that would make a lot of sense you now go to prison and your family is left alone. couple of deep thinkers there. "i dont care"

Ozzie X

I respect Daniel Bryan for not killing the guy, even though he deserved it. Quality guy.

Shannonrm

Everybody is a heartless killing MACHINE when they talk about what they do if someone threatened their family. I've been in that situation. You don't calmly consider what to do. You're too busy worrying about your kids and figuring out what they might be planning on.
Daniel Bryan (actual name is Bryan Danielson) has a ton of training and enormous physical ability and strength. He is obviously a quick thinker and really effing brave.
I'm pretty sure most of us would breathe a sigh of relief when the guys hit the road. To go after them, subdue them and keep them there for the cops to get him? Impressive.
I hope the make a storyline out of this!

big teaser

I bodyslam these cat on the concrete and put em in a chokehold.

big teaser

I jump off the top ropes and closeline you fools

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments