A bunch of McDonald's employees have filed a lawsuit claiming they got food poisoning at Lawry's -- a swanky prime rib joint in Vegas -- during their annual "Managers Dinner" there.
According to court papers, 29 of the 54 people at the dinner got sick and sustained "injuries to their nervous system and physical person." In all fairness, it was probably the first time any of them had rib without "Mc" in front of it.
A rep for the restaurant tells us, "First and foremost, the health and safety of our guests & employees are of the utmost importance. We had outside experts conduct thorough investigations and found no evidence of plaintiffs' claims."