Britney Gets Raves Over the Waves

6/23/2006 1:29 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Britney Spears seems to be turning things around -- at least a bit.

This video was shot Thursday in New York City. Brit was securely holding baby Sean in her arms as she was flanked by some pretty burly bodyguards. Her new hair color is getting good reviews, at least on TMZ.

As she entered an office building in the East Village, her hair was pulled back. But when she left, she wore it down and it looked even better.

By the way, K-Fed was there as well, puttin' in the time.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Chelsea

I like her hair no matter how she does it. She's amazing.

gossip in MD

Isnt it bad for a pregnant woman to dye their hair??

gossip in MD

Isn't it bad for a pregnant woman to dye her hair??

Scout

Janeq

I was told by my doctor that it's not good to dye your hair during the first trimester of pregnancy.

Bee

I do think she gets alot of negative attention but watch when she gets in the car, do you see Sean Preston being put into any car seat???

Scout

"The dark color makes her look too old. Also I just think she's a walking tragedy. First of all she was pimped out by her parents. Her Mom and Dad let a then teenage child be seen as a sexual object , what kind of parents would allow a child to get breast implants. It's just a matter of time before she has a complete breakdown. She has made one bad choice after another. The first is not seeing that the guy she married is a lowlife bum, who walked out on his very pregnant girlfriend. What makes her think he won't do the same to her. I believe in trial and error, but not at the expense of innocent children."
______________

Excellent points.

Bee

car seat anyone?

Peggy

Too old yes, she looks just like her mother. I wish the "old" Brit was back, she was so beautiful.

M

Is anyone surprised that she didn't put Sean in a car seat? I guess she'll just keep getting away with it until, heaven forbid, something bad happens.

Anela

LEAVE HER ALONE JEEESH! She's a young girl that hit it big way to fast! She makes mistakes (so does everyone else, we are just not publicized) She got in the back seat of the car with her son on her lap BIG DEAL if ANY of you say you have never done that....YOUR LIEING!.....Her hair looks great, and the ONLY thing gonna cause her to have a break down are all the idiot 'fans', people, and paparazzi making her life a living hell on a daily basis! Can you people be anymore jealous!

Kari

Again, she gets into the car, scoots over and never puts herself into a seat belt or the baby in a seat. I am huge fan, lover her hair, but I can't IMAGINE getting in a car without a car seat!!! It is crazy!

Elizabeth Williams

I wish all the jealous people would just leave Brittany alone with her bad marriage and her child. She is doing the best she can under the circumstances. How would you act if you had a baby in your arms and the camera was in your and your baby face. would you stop and let them take movies and pictures of you and your child or would you just get in the car and take off which is what she did. But you idiots who continue to knock her are just jealous of her. She will make a comeback and be on top again while you just sit on your asses and mock her.

Anela

Ok look, I am just so tired of hearing about Britney Spears and what a bad mother she is..She's not a bad Mother ,she is a new mother..Maybe times have changed, but when I had my son ( now 18) I got in the back seat MANY times with him on my lap, couldn't bare to be without him! Correct me if I'm wrong, but when all us over 30 people were growing up, we rode around in the back of trucks, never put on our seatbelts, and OMG even went out to play without a cell phone *GASP*! and look we are all still here to rag on everyone else....It's a shame how quickly everyone is to judge others....Do half of you even know where YOUR children are??? Shame on ALL of you.......Those who don't have children need not speak... While others who do, need to remember how hard it is ,now close yours eyes and picture doing it with half the population watching you....Give the girl a break...I do agree however that her husband was a mistake, she could do better.

Bee

Its not specualtion about the car seat Lboogie. Watch and observe Kevin get in , then her and baby, then a third person. Where do you think she could have put the baby?? It is an SUV, I hope she put the baby in the front seat and there most likely is not a car seat place in the rear!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments