Denise Richards -- Packin'

6/25/2006 12:34 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Denise RichardsDenise Richards apparently isn't feeling the love in Westlake Village, a posh suburb in Los Angeles County.  According to the Hot Property column in Sunday's L.A. Times, Richards is putting her house on the market for $4.3 mil.

Richards bought the 7,400 square foot house last year, around the time she split from estranged hubby Charlie Sheen.  According to the Times, she paid just under $4 million.  With commissions and expenses, at best she'll break even, assuming she gets full asking price.

Here's the Hollywood twist.  Richards found the house with the help of her one-time friend, now arch-rival, Heather Locklear.  Richards is dating Locklear's estranged husband, Richie Sambora of Bon Jovi fame.

Denise Richards' house

Richards and Sheen are locked in a nasty divorce battle.  On Thursday, Sheen had his deposition taken and went face to face with Richards, creating what we're told was a "tense" situation.

Richards wants sole custody of the couple's two children.  Sheen wants joint custody.

Richards has made a variety of allegations against Sheen, claiming in effect his alleged dalliances on the internet and other activities make him unsuitable as a parent.  Sheen has denied all the allegations.

As for the Richards' house, it's a safe bet one of her motivations is to get away from her neighbor -- none other than Heather herself.  In other words, it's time to get out of dodge.

kelly

Get some tweezers! No talent and all that money. Youth is wasted on the young!

debbie

I haven't cared for Heather in years. There's something so phony about her when I see her speak and especially laugh. Denise made a big mistake marrying Charlie and another mistake only because two people in the business hardly ever can make it last.
It's hard enough for the average couple to have a long relationship. I wish her and Richie luck but they probably will break up in less than a year.

Debbe from Long Island

Karen

First of all , who in there right mind would marry
Charlie ? He is a man whore. And for Denise, she
is no better, she slept with her best friends
husband so she has nothing to bitch about. I
think they are made for another. Charlie looks and
walks like an old man, he is gross. Those two
need to get help. Those poor kids they have
are going to be all screwed up, because there
parents are losers. Sad

gregg

well backstabbers should get out of dodge. Something about this girl is not right. i think shes a whackjob reay to happen.

s0ng

um, second?

:D

Robyn

she's gross

Kate

None of us know Denise personally...and even if we did, we don't have the right to judge her nor her motivation. She is living her life the best she knows how to...just like the rest of us.

jess

I'll take seconds!
: D

Minette

Well it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see that the woman is a slut, a user and has no morals does it? Geeze, she does it all right in public! No, we don't know her personally (thank God) and I wouldn't want to. She isn't much as pictures and quotes prove and I don't mean just here either. Living her life the best she knows how like the rest of us? I don't think so, she's a high priced hooker with no real talent, a gloriried groupy. Yes, I CAN judge her based on her public behavior and I already know she's a liar, a cheat, a back stabber, a slut and a whore. What more do you need to see? Raising her little boy? Just how much time do you think that child actually spends with his mother? Give me a break. You want to keep your head in the start then do so but don't expect the rest of us to be so naive.

ElsieB

Richie is one good looking man and Denise is a beautiful woman. I've decided Hollywood actors and Rock Stars are so influenced by all the hoopla that surrounds them, they get all caught up in their egos. They need Jesus in their lives to stay grounded as to what is real and what is make believe. We should add them to our prayer list and not focus on their lives any longer. That way we can all focus more on our own lives and love walk.

Her fault?

You keep blaming her for what she did with Richie...what about him? Why is it all her fault?

Chris

Denise and Richie have every right to be together since they are both single. I wish you guys happiness!!! Remember Heather is the one who dropped him so why shouldn't he be happier and Denise is better looking too....

Enjoy!

Chris

I wish them happiness. I am surprised everyone saying such negative things afterall Heather threw him out and he is up for grabs. Good catch!

Angela

I think what Denise did was very tacky.You don't date your best friends ex but that is why it's hard to have friends cause they always try to get your man. We should always remember that there is two sides to every story.

someone

I thought Heather threw him out, filed for divorce and didn't even tell him, he learned about it from the news, and he begged her back and she wouldn't even talk to him, so he moved on..and from what I understand Denise and heather knew each other but were not best friends...besides, don't they trade back and forth in hollywood all the time...

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments