George Clooney Hooks Up With Elvis' Ex

6/27/2006 9:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Exclusive: Linda Thompson and George Clooney
Love was in the air in Lake Como, Italy, last week, when George Clooney was spotted romancing lyricist Linda Thompson, the longtime live-in love of Elvis Presley.

Sources tell TMZ the couple was spotted dining late into the evening with friends at the swanky Villa D'Este resort. The next day, 'Captain' George took Thompson, the ex of Olympian Bruce Jenner and songwriter David Foster, on a sunset boat ride around Lake Como. We're told Thompson stayed the night at Clooney's villa and left the next morning.

Clooney has been a busy man of late. Last week, he was sharing a motorcycle seat with on-and-off girlfriend Krista Allen.

David

I am a single 54 year old man(married twice)I have found that as I get old er I appreciate and enjoy women of all ages. I am sure George appreciates the differnences and beauty in women of all ages I sure do

Rachel Smith

If the press and tabloids would leave all the stars alone, they could live a fairly normal life. I am a single woman who has tons of friends, both male & female, who at times spend the night at my home. I later find out I have a boyfriend shacked up with me. I can not imagine being in the public life and living in a glass bowl, but , there are nosey people are everywhere.Rachel S in TX

kidz

Aww give him a break. He's just killing time waiting for me to finally come around and marry him. Occasionally he'll try to make me jealous with these other ugly women.....but I'm still playing hard to get. Ohhh.....to be so desired by my Georgie.....hee hee
Seriously, I've met George, worked with him. He really is a super nice man...a little flirty...but I like that in a guy. I'm the same way. I think he's looking better and better as he ages.....and I love his "so-called" arrogance. It's just part of his Italian charm. If you've met him...you would know that he is about the kindest, down to earth human being.....more so than any other actor I've met. Don't worry Georgie....one day I've give in and marry you!!

Stephenie/TIGRIS

I LOVE GC! and he can pull some better*** than that... i never thought him to be conceited...

Robert Hillstrom

George Clooney is a true believer that human beings have a responsibilty toward the human race generally. He is bright and talented. The semiliterates who are maligning his character are just the opposite. So why be surprised. The sad fact is that there are millions in this country whose mouths work even when their brain doesn't. How wonderful indeed if there were a few more like George Clooney.

Glenda the good witch

George you look fabulous and you see who you want when you want and more power to you.
You can do no wrong in my book, they all look like adult women to me. If they want to spend time with you they should know where they stand you don't make it a secret.
Enjoy your life and the company of those you choose!!!

Susan

I think too many are haters. So the man is single... Who really cares? It is life. He is enjoying to the fullest. Look at all of the screwed up couples today in Hollywood. lmao. Really!!! You never know if they want you or your money. Why not just have fun till the one comes along that you can trust. Mean while look at Elvis's daughter. Now if you want to gossip there is a Springer Show alone. Who cares about the fact she slept with Elvis. We all have done something or someone we wish we could change the way it worked out. Clooney is hot and if he is gay then that would explain why he is so hot. lol Most of them are lol. Just watch his movies and gracious to see his cute a** on the movies. The rest is his own personal time no body follows any of the rest of us to see who or what we do with our time away from the office.

GiGi

If George Clooney is straight, so is Boy George. Give me a break, everyone in Hollywood knows that George is a raging homosexual.

BlindedVision247

George is doing what George wants to do! Surely there's nothing wrong with doing what you want to!

Michelle

More Power to you George.... And Hey D... She may not be much in your eyes but she is in his , for him to obviously hang out with her.
Who are we to judge anyone on how they want to live. He's not hurting me or you. He's just enjoying his life.
So to You George.................................KUDOS! :)

Susan

Do you believe half of what you read and why....do you have no life of your own?

Who cares about age? Who cares who he spends time with? Mr. Clooney is a very successful, very attractive and very sexy man.(period) If he were seen having fun with anyone the tabloids and stupid people would have something negative / positive to say and that is strictly their opinion.

Whatever, leave the guy alone. It's his life. Jealous people live a miserable existence.

Marjani

Good grief - Elvis' leftovers? He got any peanut butter and bananas to go with that wrinkled old babe?

Kerri

Frankly i dont care who he's around or with...Dont get worked up over B'S you know how things get Published or seen..It dosent make it Fact...........

Lea

For heaven's sake. Leave George Clooney alone. While he is a talented & good looking actor. It is no one's business what he does with his personal life! Just leave the man alone!!!!

cathy

george is a hunk i think he should date me and get seriously down and realize you only live once and should be careful who he does date please keep in mind we could click ps. he's the greatest