Sienna and Mom Get Coyote Ugly

7/11/2006 3:42 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Sienna Miller and her mom Jo donned the latest in Hawaiian hoedown chic while partying in Niagara Falls, Canada Monday night.
Click here to return to TMZ.com
The Millers danced the night away at a local casino and were joined by Sienna's "Camille" co-star - and rumored new beau- James Franco.

While the mom and daughter duo opted for matching green floral blouses and pink cowboy hats, James kept it cool in jeans and a blazer.

Sienna may have topped Vogue Magazine's Best Dressed list, but in this getup she has more in common with Anna Nicole than Anna Wintour.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

Will someone please tell me why everyone thinks Sienna is the best dressed? I dress better then her, she always looks mismatched, sloppy and not together. Why is she all that, does anyone else feel that way? I don't see fashion on her at all. A swap meet cowboy hat and a large flower shirt and this is chic. She looks as bad as Mary Kate Olsen does sometime. Sienna Sloppy, People Open Your Eyes. I guess if your the flavor of the month or year you could wear a sack of potatoes and look chick, Sienna is not chic at all people. Look.

veronica

i just dont understand why sienna miller has SO MUCH coverage??? what movies have even come out with her in it that were such big hits?? i personally cannot name ONE! shes DEF not even that cute to be getting followed everywhere she goes.. and she has THE WORST style IVE EVER SEEN! the 80s are DONE hun!! ppl only dress like that in europe these days..

HEIDI E-CLARK

Have any of you BEEN to the casino in Niagara Falls Canada or USA? NO one there would care what they are wearing, just that they are having fun! Too much wasted on what people are wearing. So what, wear what you want!
Although I do think the Olsen twins should pick it up a bit, they have an entire clothing line at Walmart (which is not the fashion capitol of the world lol) but if they want to sell more to our younger girls (the outfits are in the toddler section also) it might be better to NOT look like you're wearing the ghost costume at the Halloween party AGAIN!!!! Those 2 have more money than most of us will ever see in 30+ years of working, please look like you took a shower each day!
Sienna always looks cute in what she picks. Just because I wouldn't wear it, so what, if it makes her happy go for it.

melissa

So I'm pretty sure this is a picture from her new movie, not a real life picture. Also, she's famous because she's beautiful and she's got cheated on by Jude Law.

Bernie

I am English & have lived in Texas for 7 years.It was a culture shock. I have never seen such horrendous fashion &dated hairstyles[except for Dallasites] european fashion is superb & innovative.Oh they also dress very eclecticaly in New York. I bring clothes from England that don't reach most parts of Tx. for over a year.I don't rate Sienna as an actress but along with Kate Moss she has a certain je ne sais quoi.

WHAT IS THE RUSH

Well I guess people like swap meet if she is je ne sais quoi, she is more like je ne sais crap. People really do have no eye for fashion, when you can mismatch and look like a bag lady most of the time a throw back to the 1970. Never heard of her until she was cheated on by Jude Law, Ain't life grand.
COCOLOCO, YEP GET A LIFE. NAMED AFTER A DRINK, LOCO MEANS CRAZY! THE OUTFIT IS HOT, LESSON FROM THE SCHOOL OF PARIS HILTON, HOT PINK COWBOY HAT, GET A BLACK LIGHT AND IT WILL GLOW!

doug

Someone over did the canapies! I haven't seen this much color clash since Angela started adopting.

Sadie

She was on American TV before most of her more recent movies. It was a great show called Keen Eddie, which Fox cancelled for the OC (ick). I think she has great style. So, what if she went for Hawaiian w/pink hat...it is obviously for fun and it's not like she's on the red carpet. Not everyone has outfits that everyone likes all the time. So, yes, I heard of her before Jude Law, and I think she dresses well. I agree with the other poster, Europe is far more fashionable than the U.S. Hell,. I'm only about 45 minutes north of San Francisco, and you'd be frightened of some of the fashions (if you can call them that) which people wear here.

THE DIVINE MS N

i hate her style shes not boho sheik she always looks sloppy and mismatched with too small 80s outfits

Shauna

Cory -
When exactly did you live in Houston - the 1980's ? I have lived all over the place - there is just as much "big hair" in Texas as there is anywhere else.

And who cares what the girl wears - just because it's something you would not wear does not mean she's a slob. People need to start admiring individuality instead of talking down about people who dare to do something different.

Jen Davis

Why do u care about fashion ? James Franco is soooooooooooooooooooooo hot that Sienna Miller needs to back up off my man cuz she is not even pretty.... He needs soooo much more then her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!