The TomKat/Suri Conspiracy Timeline

7/12/2006 9:00 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

It's been 86 days since the birth of Suri Cruise -- and about a split-second since the latest conspiracy theory about Hollywood's most elusive baby.

New rumors surface by the hour -- that Tom and Katie are holding out for a better magazine photo deal, that Scientology is involved in the mystery, that Suri doesn't even exist!

So what has fueled the rumors? TMZ has created a timeline that may explain why Suri is becoming a national obsession.

Take a look at these pictures. On March 25, Katie, who was eight months pregnant at the time, looked ginormous. But then, on April 5, 13 days before she gave birth, Katie seemed to shrink.

And there's more.

We have video of Katie shopping at Barney's in Beverly Hills just days before her delivery. Katie spent hours inside on a wild shopping spree, and there's buzz that one of the items she purchased was a pair of size 26 Chip and Pepper jeans (which translate to a size 2) -- a bit odd for someone who had a long way to go to regain her figure.

And, of course, there was the never-ending public appearances by TomKat. The paparazzi followed them continent by continent, as the couple was bursting with joy over their impending arrival. But everything changed on April 18, with the birth of Suri.

These are the only images we could find of Katie post-pregnancy. And, of course, zilch on Suri.

And, as TMZ first reported, there are items of curiosity on Suri's birth certificate.

So you ask, why the conspiracy theories? As they say, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Add to: My AOL, MyYahoo, Google, Bloglines
AOL Alerts

chuckie

BTW...I thought that the reason Tom and Nicole had to adopt was because Tom was unable to produce babies...maybe I'm wrong and it's the other way around, please correct me if I am. What a freak show...almost as bad as Michael Jackson...

Aimee

I think the side by side pics look so different because her shirts are so different in both. Now the size 2 jeans, at the end of each of my pregnancies, I always bought and incentive clothing item. I would buy something to motivate me into getting back in shape. Now, the not showing the baby to the world. I wouldn't want to show of my baby either.

Belinda

I agree she didn't walk like a pregnant woman. That's a HUGE pillow underneath her dress. And you don't buy shoes during pregnancy!! Before I had my first baby I wore a 7 1/2 and after I gave birth to him I ended up being a size 9!!! Everyone knows your feet swell during pregnancy.

KIM

PERSONALLY, I'M SICK TO DEATH OF TOM! NO AMOUNT OF PUBLICITY WILL MAKE UP FOR THE FACT THAT HE AIN'T WHAT HE THINKS HE IS! I'M A BIG NICOLE FAN AND I REALLY DON'T HAVE MUCH USE FOR HIM AFTER HE TREATED HER SO BADLY.AS FAR AS SURI GOES, SHE IS NO MORE IMPORTANT THAN ANY OTHER BABY ! WHO CARES IF WE GET TO SEE HER OR NOT! I THINK SHE EXISTS, BUT HE IS USING HER FOR A HUGE PUBLICITY STUNT, WHICH IS WRONG.

BoredInCali

2 words, 1 question...WHO CARES?

l

i bet whenever suri does surface she'll be wearing some kind of veil like jacko's kids. tom is a total freak.
i think his scientology aliens sucked katie's (pardon me, KATE'S) brains out. has anyone ever seen a person with a more vacant look?

joyce

maybe Tom doesn't want everyone to know that katie has post partum depression. maybe the scientology just isnt working.

Phoenix

My vote lies with #8. I bet Tom really did sonogram his baby into a deformed lump. Not to mention his super big nose and lack of height, Katies genes really have a lot to make up for!

Sharon

For the love of God people give it a rest. she is a baby. The whole conspiracy thing is CRAP. These people have been bothered to no end by the media and morons who are making up stuff about them and their baby. Who cares if Tom is a scientoligist? Who cares if Katie wants to convert? The last I heard People still had the right to religious freedom.

So they have decided to keep their baby private instead of flaunting her all over the world for the highest bidder. She is THEIR baby. They don't have to show her to the world if they don't want to.

Now that the pics of her are out a whole new can of worms is being opened up. Katie hasn't been out much since Suri was born, but speaking as a mother of three myself, sometimes you just don't have the energy to be out partying until all hours of the morning when you have a new baby. Especially if you are breastfeeding which I read somewhere she is. Your baby is pretty much attached at the breast, so it is hard to go out without her, and since they were smart enough to keep people on their toes waiting for the first sneek peak of this little girl, it would be hard for Katie to get out very often.

She is a beautiful baby and looks like BOTH of her parents. She is THEIRS. Not some baby they found on the streets. So give it up people and leave Tom, Katie and Suri to a peaceful happy existence. The pics in Vanity Fair are beautiful and they look very happy together. Good Luck to them and Congrats on the BEAUTIFUL little girl.

Jamie

Pregnant waddle:I never had.I've had 4 children & I never,ever waddled.I was walking 2-3 miles a day up until the day of delivery.So it's not weird for a pregnant women to enjoy being out in public,going places & doing things up until delivery & to walk normal.
Moving with ease:come on people,you're pregnant not weighted down with lead.Good grief,maybe us "hillbillies" just take to being pregnant better than you city folk but I've never needed a crane to get me up & down during a pregnancy.Other than a belly in front,being pregnant was the same as not being pregnant.
Personally I don't think Suri exists but people,get off the sterotypical images of a pregnant woman.Not every one waddles,not everyone takes to their bed the last few weeks of a pregnancy,not everyone gains a huge amount of weight(I only gained 10 lbs my last pregnancy & I'm of a average weight pre pregnancy) not everyone needs a crane to get them up & down.Every woman is different ,every pregnancy is different.How one woman's body is during a pregnancy isn't how another one's is.Katie looked pregnant but it's Hollywood-we all know how easily that can be faked.
If she exists,I hope they show her soon.I have a bet with my teen that she just ain't real.

Claudia

How about the timeline of Angelina Jolie's pregnancy? Brad claimed he and Angelina were not sexual before he and Aniston legally separated, but the baby comes a month early by my calculations. I even doubt the baby is Brad's. Come on, how many of us women have brothers who show up for the birth of our babies? A bit incestuously sick, wouldn't you say? I love my brother, but he would never come and watch me give birth or see my tummy slit open.

S Misra

If I hear one more idiotic story about Suri, a future believer in Xenu, I will go freaking nuts! Get a life people, care for the suffering of the earth, not another infotainment celebaby. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

nicole

the way i see it people should leave them alone and when they want to show off there baby they will when there ready.

Kris

Why do you have to see this baby? Katie was clearly pregnant, Tom is a little crazy, but most people DO NOT show off their newborn babies for fear of the baby getting germs because they have no immunity. So what if they didn't want to have pictures taken and sell them to a magazine. C'mon people, they are more important things to worry about!

A.C.

OK! This whole obsession thing with baby Suri is getting out of hand. I mean come on as much as those parents are watched would you want to put the baby out there in that kinda of enviorment if you were the parents. I wouldn't! I mean the pictures mean nothing! A womans body changes so much through out her pregnancy! And how big you look one day compared to the next all depends on how the baby is positioned. I also believe that Katie and tom are not dumb the longer they wait on putting out family photos the more attention they are getting. All the other celerities that had babies around the same time put the family photos out like one to two weeks after their childs birth and look no one is talking about them anymore. So I believe that the reason no one has seen Suri is do to the fact it will end all the attention.

Previous 15 Comments | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments