Paris and Brandon's Mysterious Lip Lock

7/17/2006 11:56 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Could it be -- Paris Hilton and Brandon Davis, the new Hollywood couple? Take a look at these pictures, shot Sunday in West Hollywood. It looks a little bit more than friendly.

The two were also photographed this weekend in Malibu at a party which Lindsay Lohan also attended.

It seems bygones have become bygones. Wow - it feels to us that just yesterday Davis went on his now infamous rant against Lohan, with Hilton giggling by his side.

Elliott Mintz, a rep for Paris, tells TMZ, "Just for the record, Paris and Brandon are not the new Hollywood couple, and they were not engaged in a mysterious lip lock. They are pals and that was a friendship kiss."

Photo gallery:
Paris Hilton

Jon

Seriously, who the hell is Brandon Davis?

PJC

First there was Brangelina, then TomKat, now there's Pardon.

I honestly think the only morons that care anything about these self-absorbed cretins are their publicity agents. They must pay to hype up this crap because it's totally laughable to think anybody cares.

Paris Hilton is nothing more than a spoiled brat who spends more a year on dog toys than the average American family's income.

vicky

Who gives a rats ass who shes with, I dont.

Jon

What the hell are you talking about? You think you are the only one that has a social conscience? God gave us the ability to be concerned over many issues (no matter how serious or how lite) at the same time. You figure it out and get off your " high horse."

Jody

Gawd help us all, these pathetic souls is what alot of our teenagers look up too. Why anyone would think these has never been are worth admiration need to open their eyes, ears, and brains. I guess ignorance is bliss, even in rich and so called famous. Paris and Brandon change partners more than they change underwear. Only in Hollywood do people think being a nasty ho is something to be proud of.

Boomer

Would you please drop over dead or commit suicide you damn slut!

Sarah

I don't get the Paris thing and I don't think I want to.

Sarah

Santa Caffey

This is great! An actual site where you can go and bi__h about celebrities and other idiots! Who cares what Paris does? It's more ovious the things she has NOT done such as; work a regular 9 to 5 job, her own laundry and hair, attend church, graduate from college, aquire morals and good character so she can make educated choices in her life instead of chosing to video record her sex session with her boyfriend of the minute so it can be splashed all over the internet! Yeah, grow a brain!

jeannie

i don't really care who the dude of the day is with paris. actually...i could care less about paris. let everyone get a life...paris is a snoozer. she is a noone that will do very little in the world for anyone but herself.

show me something good about someone who is not self-involved and does something to better the world in which we live.

ross

there are bigger problems in the world. htis is the reason the terrorists want to kill us

p1tey1

People are going to hate me for this, but I saw her video today and I liked both it and her song. It was better than that hot mess Kevein Federline put out.

I have to say, whoever is giving this girl direction is a genious because her 15 minutes should have been up a couple if years ago!

a fan

Im sorry- but Paris Hilton is so NOT pretty- not at all- she resembles her chihuahua more and more every day. If she was even remotely a decent human being- I wouldnt even comment but I think shes TRASH. I dont even understand why shes famous. She doesnt actually DO anything that would make one be famous. She cant act thats for sure. She doesnt have a very good voice- even though that song does have a catchy beat.

slash

LET PEOPLE LIVE THEIR LIVES , IF THEY FIND HAPPINESS IN WHAT THEY WANT TO DO

crystal

who cares who she sees?

Chook

Did he not just get out of rehab? A time bomb waiting to happen!