Suri's Stroller Sighting

7/17/2006 1:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Katie Holmes was spotted this weekend in Telluride, Colo. taking a Saturday stroll around the wooded Cruise compound -- without Suri of course!
Click to return to TMZ.com

Yet Suri's stroller is visible - parked outside on Cruise's porch.

So why wouldn't Katie take her daughter Suri for a nature walk? Why bother taking a baby stroller to Colorado if you're never going to use it?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Swtmelissa

OMG THEYRE GONNA SELL SURI ON EBAY...................................

Swtmelissa

SORRY HONEY TOM HAD A GOOD THING WITH NIC AND HE F'D IT UP, SHE WAS DEVESTATED BUT HELD HER GRACE THROUGH THE WHOLE THINK. TOM IS A PIG SELF CENTERED EGOTISITCAL, FAG. TO PUT IT BLUNTLY.

Donna

Gezzzzzzzzzzz who cares????? I feel sorry for Katie . . . Tom is a control freak and I would NEVER see any of his movies . . . if Katie is smart she'll find someone else . . . get rid of Tom

Katie

All I can say is that eventually people aren't going to care about Suri anymore. If Tom and Katie are planning some big unveiling and this seclusion is to enhance interest, the longer they wait the more people will lose interest. Already I don't care. Will I look at the pictures when they are finally released? Sure. Am I itching to see them? Not anymore.

Hiding Suri is just another one of Tom's media stunts...just like jumping on the couch. He is under the impression that everyone is just dying to know everything about his life.

They say they just want privacy...I say give it to them. They know that if they say they want privacy, people will only try harder to see the baby. If everyone backs off then we'll get to see Tom's next media stunt to draw attention to himself.

I wish Katie all the luck in the world if she stays with him. My advice is to take Suri and run!

johanna

is it me or are her boobs way too low down her chest for someone her age. i mean god they're practically touching the floor. ugh.

Pink Sherbert

I'm still sittin' on the fence as to Suri's existance..................

Me thinks Tom is taking most of us for a ride through the FUNHOUSE.

Catherine

Damn, Katie, lose the clothes in that picture. I understand the whole weight issue (hard to lose) because she may be nursing. But when you are worth THAT much money, you can still look feminine.

And everyone's right, this kid won't be seen for a VERY LONG TIME. Pretty strange. . . . .

No legs in Texas :(

S = Suri
U = Un
R = Real
I = Infant
Poor Katie, maybe she's looking for the baby, she thought she had!

Carol Ann

She looks fantastic after having a child. I totally understand WHY she wouldn't walk her child around in public. Since hooking up with Tom Cruise she has NO privacy at all. I'm sure the child is real and that she and Tom are being normal protective parents. Who really cares what the child looks like. She will change dramatically anyway.

sheesh

Dummies, that's the sleeve of her other arm, not her boobs. Sheesh, y'all are so quick to criticize the poor girl. I'd be hiding too will all you vultures out there just waiting to pick at my carcass. Give her a break. She just had a baby, probably doesnt feel all that hot, and if she IS suffering post-partum depression, she's going through her own hell right now, without help.

k

I wonder if Katie has any regrets for getting involved with Tom. She looks old and miserable instead of how happy they say she supposedly is. I think Suri is Chris Klien's kid and maybe that is why we haven't seen her. Tom doesn't want Chris to know he's a Daddy so that Tom can raise it as his own. Ah Hello, we all know Tom's not fertile! Maybe Chris Klien should have a dna test done. I bet he'll find out it's his kid!! Katie should have stayed with him, then she'd be happy again.

Jay

Yes, her tits are across from her elbow - bad news those saggy things.

However, she is walking around the yard, not in public. What do you look like in the privacy (so she thought) of your yard. Do people expect her to take a stroller though the woods? Maybe th baby was napping and didn;t want to go for a bumpy ride.

wendell dixon

I think that it's so odd that the pictures of the baby Suri never surfaced as of yet..Interesting...you never know in Hollywood these days...so much drama..just show the kid so folks can get some sleep.-LOL

barbara

i also think that maybe tom & katie dont want their baby to be in the lime light! i mean come on look what happend when the two of them started going togather. now that is REAL!!!

pennylane

i bet they are leaving Colorado any second now after being spotted. There are probably 5,000 paparazzis standing outside waiting..... Poor Katie, who would imagine our sweet Joey Potter would become the most followed person in Hollywood. Do ya think she´s still enjoying being tommy´s girl?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments