"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

roger fulton

been there, done that. After driving around in a Cadillac for many years, every once in a while, you want to take a ride in a cab. You know, you get the glitter off and roll in the hay, after while you realize, all that glitters is definitely NOT gold. As Rita Hayworth once said, "men go to bed with (the main character in the movie she was famous far) and wake up with me!!" Such is life.

jmk

If it wasn't Diana then it would have been someone else. He chose his actions carefully and now he simply has to live with the consequences of his actions. In my opinion she doesn't deserve any money from this as she is equally guilty of committing adultery. She was 18 which is an adult and should not be compensated for her bad behavior. He paid her like a prostitute and now that there is no more money and gifts she wants to cry wolf. If that is what she wants then she needs to find a new john.

rocksan scatliffe

this diana bianchi person is nothing but a gutter trash hoe, she new he was married but she still opened her legs and let him f*ck her now she has hired a lawyer to say she was sexualy harrsed at work. she may be just 19 years old but she knew exactly what she was doing not once in the year that he was bangingher did she tell anyone she was being sexually harrsed at work and brought any charges against him,now she and her lawyer are saying he took advantage of her but i say it is all about the money , time will tell lets see how much she ask for..

David Jagoda

Christy Brinkley, America's Sweetheart could be an "ice queen" to use an old expression. I would like to say that maybe there is something about her image that has caused her men to look elsewhere.
She has been married to some great guys but for some reason,all of them have strayed or were divorced.
I have ask what would a man be looking for if he had to go trolling for a nasty experience. Poor Christy doesn't know how or won't go there for her men.
I can only imagine what a phoney she must be. Maybe she should ask Halle Berry for advice.

Brenda Gabriel

I can't understand what a 18 year old would see in that old man almost 30 years older than her. That's sick! He was just happy to think a young women was into him. Christie should take him to the cleaners & leave them both working at the toy store where they belong.

David Jagoda

myrtletheturtle.
OK...OK.. Think joe pesce.
the thing is probobaly, i'm thinking that when the dad(a ny cop )got wind of it, he made the moves.
Am I right sayin that he exposed his daughter to America's sweetheart and since then I'm sure he's managing his daughters "career".
C'mon, this is the land of Joey Buttafuco..
Yaaaaah baby

DuLee

I have for many, many years considered Christie to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. I used to dream how wonderful it would be to be with someone so gorgeous. (Truth be known, when those exercise commercials come on, I still do!)

But come on; Christie got divorced in 1994, remarried in 1994, divorced in 1995, and re-remarried in 1996. Isn't there something just WRONG with three marriages in two years?!?

Samjad03

Sounds to me like this girl is out for her fifteen minutes of fame - maybe she's decided she wants to be a celebrity, and this is her chance. Christie is better off without this jerk, anyway. Why throw his beautiful family away for an 18 year old who is barely coherent?

melissa

WITH ALL THAT IS GOING ON IN OUR WORLD TODAY JULY 20TH ALL THE
WARS AND AMERICANS DIEING OVER SEAS WHO REALLY CARES ABOUT
THIS SH---T--- SEND SOME OF THAT 60 MIL TO THE BABYS IN AFRICA WHO
HAVE NO FOOD TO EAT COME ON FOLKS.

David Jagoda

Obviously the comments clearly are defined by our personal pasts.
let's re-cap;

All men are dogs.
All real women have the power to control men.

I rest my case. Stop whineing

David Jagoda

Daaamn..you guyz are really BAAd when it comes to one sided ness. Every opinion is extreme and only is for one point of view. You guys need to try again. Life isn't only one way. All of the characters in this Reality Show are just like on one of the novellas we watch on TV.
I like that her dad is the guy that kicked it into gear.

Sandy

This has NOTHING to do with how beautiful Christie is compared to her husband's lover. People lie and cheat whether their spouse is beautiful or ugly, because they have no character. This is about HIM! He broke his marriage vows to Christie. He has severely disrupted his children's lives. He's a loser. His lover is an opportunist. But, he was responsible for keeping his marriage vows. I hope they both take him to the cleaners and maybe, just maybe, he'll learn to think past his tilly!

Donna Loggia

Christies husband is a sociopath

Arleen

The rich and famous experience the same devastating problems we do. What an unfortunate thing for Christie but it happens everyday to some woman somewhere. It's happened to me. Her husband will eventually get whats coming to him and the young mistress is not as innocent and dumb as she wants us to think she is.

guy hill