"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Doug Townsend

Equal Rights? A 17 year old boy having sex with his teacher supposedly knows what he is doing and is considered "lucky" even by teachers unions! A 17 year old girl is considered too stupid and immature by womens groups! We are either equal or we are'nt. Why do women get it both ways? Woman are only hurting their cause when they talk out of both sides of their mouths! But what's new?

Jane

I think Jay Leno classified it correctly last night when he said, she took money, gifts,...had sex and then tries to claim she was naive & wants more money,....sounds like a the 5 letter "W" word to me!

catherine

I think she should wait and let all the hurt out, cry, ect. I then think she should really think about the next step weather to divorce or forgive and stay. If she really loves the guy it's possible to forgive but to forget will take along time and to trust again ,well maybe never. They've been married a long time . they both need to work this out between themselves without the media and others telling them to throw in the towel. When kids are involved it is well worth the wait to really reconsider forgiving and staying and getting counselling. My husband cheated on me recently and I chose to forgive but find it hard to forget yet, but trusting well maybe never, but maybe in time I'll have to wait and see. there's no perfect marriage . marriage is a union between two good forgivers. it's is a never ending progect, always being worked on and improved. If they still love each other even a little it's worth trying again . it'll make the marriage stronger and if this is not the case at least you gave it a second chance. For the kids sake think it over and I will say a prayer for you both. Hope this helps but I know many will say throw in the towel, divorce him. but I say REALLY THINK before you do this finale step. Counselling is the way to go. God Bless You Both.

D&G

Diana do very well for herself, stringing him along for that much money. What about these stuped woman that give it up for nothing?

Christie needs counsiling to be okay with herself and forgive herself so she quit falling for the wrong guys all the time! Who ever said they should stay married is sad. If the young one wants only good for herself why should not Christie?

Linda

First Halle Berry now Christie Brinkley...what tha....?

Peggy

I blame Cook all the way....... did anyone ever think of the fact that he appears to be suffering from sexual addiction???? He needs to check himself in somewhere and get some help. Sooooo, soooo sorry for those children and mostly Christie. I'm sure she'll come out on top.

demonstar

Makes me wonder how cold old christy is in the sack. She couldnt keep billy and now lost her other husband to a 19 yr old. Maybe she should go tan and thaw out her groin area. seems to me like the super model is a super dud in bed.

M

Does anyone remember what it was like to be 17? I do. I was looking for my 1st job and a "nice" older man offered a position. He put me in a position allright. I fetched his coffee and showed up for "training' and he bent me over his desk. Being considerably less naive than others at this age, I was still naive. I was 5'4" and 100 lbs. He was 6'2" and probably over 200 lbs. He had his way, then upper management told him that he couldn't hire me. I didn't know at the time that he had several cases of sexual harassment from young girls before me. You can't totally blame this girl. Poor Christie.

beety

Peter Cook did well. This chick is a hottie. Christie should know that men like to prey on young hot women. She built an entire career on this. Making money by being pretty. He is no different than most males. It's just that he has the clout to get what he wants. He landed Brinkley the same way. Same play, different day. The one's we should really feel sorry for are the children. See any similarities with any of our past presidents? Big clout, young girl willing to do anything. At least Cook has better taste. If you're gonna get caught, which eventually most do, you might as well make it count.

Kenni

2 words..."Huge" "Settlement."!.
You'd have to be a permanent rider on the small yellow bus not to see the posturing by here attorney. "She was vulnerable", "He took advantage of a child"...A child who clearly saw some value in the exchange sex and money.
Basically, he was her employer and she was an employee in the oldeest profession in the world..all leading to the big payoff..Afterall, we are potenially talking about "statutory" her money hungry pimps will cry....I mean "parents". Poor little Rich girl..As for him, he should get whatever he has coming to him. Gotta love that Good Samaritan Step-Father of hers also...Lolita, Lolita Oh where have you been....You know I cant stand to share you with any other men...

Kenni

Is it me? Or does anyone else find this toothy chick just butt-ugly...

beety

Anyone who marries Christy Brinkley has to be OFF in some way. Yeah, she is beautiful, rich, succesful, etc. but come on, she is a little high maintenance. Peter Cook was tired of her after a few months I'm sure. He, like any male species, likes beautiful, young, fresh females. Christy should understand this. She made an entire career being beautiful. Why was she succesful at this? Men like beautiful, young, fresh women. Models don't make their success from other women admiring them. The fact that Peter Cook went after this hottie should be clear to her and she should be glad that human nature works this way. Otherwise, she might have needed to actually find a real career in order to succeed in life. By the way, this happens in the real world as well. Dont be so shocked.

Luv Hollywood Gossip

if you look at the pictures it is christie who is smiling check to check and leaning on him. he doesn't seem to happy - he's smile looks fake. if i were married to an old hag like her, i'd look that too.

Luv Hollywood Gossip

why is everyone so pissed? that he cheated on her with a latina? christie is damn ugly. look at her round cheecky cheeks. look she cheated on billy joel and that makes it alright....cuz she's white.

kim

It's a sad state of this nation when adultery is no longer a reason for divorce.
People no longer have to pay for their actions

The teenage girl should not be given any more free publicity.
She wants to be a singer....Hmmm.
She'll be a star in her own right now with all the tabloids paying her millions to hear her 'story". What could the story really be? she was wrong, he was wrong...
who needs the horrible details