"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

mlb

First, of course Cook is mostly to blame, and this teenager is being hit on by an attractive man who buys her nice things and tells her she's beautiful, and sexy, and everything. Who wouldn't be tempted? He preyed on a young girl and took advantage of her, and he is the one to blame. I do think she is partly to blame but she does regret even having the affair with him, I hope she feels the guilt of being the reason of a divorce and I hope Christie takes it ALL from him!!!

Mae West

A 19-year-old filly has a different sense about "playing with fire" - - and the consequences - - than a 45-year-old husband does. His marriage with Christie Brinkley was worth risking, obviously. I suspect he wanted to burn the house down, so to speak, and this was his escape mode to get out of his wife's life: an affair with a teenager. Any husband knows the one thing that his mate will not tolerate. Game over.

Samantha

Man.... If a man would cheat on Christie Brinkley......we all need the Truth Hunter.

Jeanie

I think they have to work it out them selves.It is to bad but live will go on but I think we should all butt out

Michelle Groleau

My heart goes out to Christie. She deserves so much better than this slimeball. Christie is a wonderful parent and a genuine person. I have admired her since I was a teenager and she is every bit as beautiful now as she was 30 years ago. I sure hope she has the support to keep her strong throughout this most horrible ordeal. He must be very sick and emotionally immature. At the very least it is turning out that he is quite a con-artist. God bless you Christie, know that so many people are keeping you in their thoughts throughout this and we will always think the world of you!

Gilbert Reger

It always cracks me up how they try to blame someone for whatever. A person only gets away with what the other person lets them get away with. He made her happy with gifts and money and she made him happy with some juicy sex. End of story. She gets nothing, sexual harrasment no way. They both deserve each other, two sleezballs.

WANDA

like her daddy teached her to be playing with daddies like she strip -tease with her dad.

Gary

Is there any reason that anyone should care?

devon

women have it made. they can knowlingly sleep with the boss. enjoy the temporary ride , no pun intended. then file a law suit. great way to get that winning lottery ticket. of course she did not know , it is all his fault , and he forced her to accept those gifts. i wonder what it would be like if the shoe was reversed and the boss was female and the employee was male ; a judge dismissing that law suit real fast . women , your lottery ticket awaits you . just sleep with the boss.

Laura

You know what's so sad about all of this, this kind of thing happens every day but since she is a famous person the world has to know about it. I wonder if all the fame and money is worth all this heartache. Christie is a real lady and it's too bad she can't find her prince. Karma will get that tramp and that creep Cook, hopefully!

beth

The 19yr old girl is obviously being set up to sue for money but she doesn't deserve a dime!
He needs to be kicked to the curb and taken for every penny he's worth!

Lynn

She's got a sexual harrassment case AND possibly even sexual misconduct with a minor, because she was 17 when he first became involved with her.

Also, if you're not happy or fulfilled in your marriage/relationship, be an adult and tell your partner and get a divorce! It's that simple. But, to do what he did is not only testimony to him being a truly sorry individual, but it's also testimony to his complete and total lack of common sense, not to mention common decency.

Red

Good for you Cook. Wow at 47 to be F**king a 18 year old again. The girl knew what was involved. They were both in it for the fun. You can not tell me a male or female at 37-47-or even at 57 we all would like to be doing an 18 year old again.

M. Currin

Both are to blame,with the bulk on Mr. Cook.Not only is he an immoral person,he must be one of the biggest fools ever born.A gorgeous wife,beutiful children and money,but it was'nt enough.My sympathy,Christie.You deserve better.Love your children,enjoy life,and you will find happiness one day.

Freda Martindale

I blame both of them. He being married knows that it's wrong to play around and even a 12 year old know's that you don't mess around with a married man. Pete