"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Freda Martindale

I blame both of them. He being married knows that it's wrong to play around and even a 12 year old know's that you don't mess around with a married man. Pete

Alexis

I agree they both are to blame but the girl sure didn't mind sleeping with him as long as he was giving her cars, money, and other things. I don't see how this can be Sexual Haressment when it lasted over a year.

Elaine

I don't blame any of them, it's life! That goes to show that we are human being and animal of the wild. Man create this idea that we belong to one man or woman b.....s......! These things happen beyon our control for unfore seen reason. Get connected to God and you will understand love is not for one or it's not alway sexual but man are so disconnected from the universe that we are attached to things and sex for completion. Open the mind

*******own

Cook was on the rebound before he met his current wife! Once a cheater always one! Why on earth did Diana Bianchi step-dad get involved two years after the fact?
Is the step-dad trying to money for himself? What an ass he is, why didn't he "snitch" to Christie when his step-daughter was 17!? Another thing another closer friend saying that everything evolved around christie. Well, models do have egos and so do men! Maybe Cook wasn't getting HIS EGO stroked enough! I mean its not a reason to have an affair in a woman mind but to a man's it could possibly be! On the subject of the sexual harrassement. Seems to me that Diana Bianchi didn't memtion that but her lawyer did. He/She is looking for more money I think. The kids are the ones that really suffer! they always do! I know christie is suffering to a degree but to say that she "didn't know" yeah right! well that what I think bye 7-19-06

mbinnc

It sounds like Ms.Bianchi has already been paid, as she readily admits. I think the saddest thing is how she seems proud of her "accomplishment". I can't imagine anyone who doesn't see right through this act. So sorry for Christie, but now she can see it from both sides, (you do reap what you sow).

WANDA

she is daddy's little girl to be with married men and collecting around the call girl's money.

Jeffrey J Huettner

Well hope she was worth all the trouble your going to have there Peter Cook.
Its to bad all the blood drained into your one eyed monster and out of your brain,because obviousley you were unable to think at all.You are just one of the unfortunate ones who GOT COUGHT.
I think she is a gold digger,and how unfair to you and Christie ,and everyone else who will be hurt because of this sexual lasion,you could have paid a hooker and it would have been cheaper and no one would have known.
I wish you all luck ....Jeff from East Hampton

Flaviana

Doesn't anyone else wonder (besides me) that this gal is heading for divorce number four? Four engagements, four marriages, four divorces - what a record.

kerry mcauley

i met peter cook in the late 1980's at a club med, is there any proof that what this girl claims is true?

Donna

I honestly think he was thinking with his dick at the time......nice young tight thang!!!! How sad......

Mike

Congradulations for Peter. His wife is getting old and he needed to find somthing new. Like most normal men, he wanted to find something young and ofcurse very desirable. I give alot of respect to that man. Good job Peter.

george

the husband and his mistress should knowwww better.....Christie Brinkley is a beautiful and intelligent woman-the other girl is- however, is a unscrupulous, little girl---He is definitely in his second childhood going for someone that young, and might I add not even cute....Christie has it all and he lost the goldmind.....the poor children....

lisa lincoln

Peter Cook is a border line pedophile...his own daughter is only 12 years younger that this young kid ..she was 17 when he met her( at a toy store, how sick!)..i think if thats what he was doing behind his wifes back ..i know christie doesnt feel like it now but she is lucky to get rid of him ....he's got a real sick ego & sexual problem...noone will want him after this unless they are after his money and the other woman has no conscience either...
move on christie...in five years you will look back and be glad he is doing it to someone else other than you..leopards dont change their spots...its always the same ...look at rod stewart...spins out same story ..different girl..i'm sure peter didnt think he would get caught ..guys never do...christie your beautiful and smart...
wishing you a short recovery...xxoolisa from massachusetts

Selena Pierce

Christy will be better off without the bum! She deserves so much better and hopefully she'll get it. Definetly he is the loser in this situation.

Bill T

Geeez....what sleaze! Cook's a PIG!!! I can just imagine the young senorita being bedazzled by the B---S---. That doesn't make her an innocent by any means, but come on Cook...shame on you, she's a child. Oh yeah, forget about the sexual harrassment suit.