"Other Woman" in Brinkley Split Speaks

7/18/2006 12:09 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The teenage girl who came between Christie Brinkley and her estranged husband, Peter Cook, is talking about about their steamy relationship and how it became sexual.

Diana Bianchi, now 19, told WNYW, the FOX affiliate in New York, that she met the 47-year-old Cook in May 2005 when Bianchi, then 17, was working at a toy store in the Hamptons. Bianchi says Cook offered her a job at his architecture firm. Within a month, she says, things turned sexual.

"He'd make advances verbally towards me first," Bianchi told WNYW's Rosanna Scotto. "It just escalated into something I didn't expect ... I never expected that he would take it to a different level."

Bianchi knew that Cook was married, but says that Cook never made her any promises. "He didn't say he was going to leave her. He just basically left it at he wished things were different. He wished that he was younger or he had met me at a different time ... I never asked him to leave her for me."

At one point during the interview, Bianchi's attorney stepped in, saying that Cook "preyed on her vulnerability, her naïveté, her age, her immaturity."

Bianchi says Cook would leave money for her, even providing a down payment on her car.

Brinkley and Cook have been married for a decade. Bianchi could be a key witness in the couple's divorce case, with a reported $60 million on the line. Bianchi's lawyer, Joe Tacopina, says his client has "got a great sexual harassment claim" against Cook.

Photo gallery:
Christie Brinkley and Peter Cook

Related Links
H-Wood: The "Other Woman" is Creepy

Sandi

Christie ... my heart goes out to you ...
Peter ... your deserve the little tart you chose over your GORGEOUS wife and children.

SickToMyStomach

Cook's garbage, and I am not surprised he is the one that ruined the family. He got that girl to work for him for one and only OBVIOUS purpose - into her pants. As for Bianchi, in this day and age, there are no naive 17 year olds. She most definitely knew his motive for hiring her. Come on, what contribution would a toy store clerk bring for an architecture firm?? She liked his looks and his money, was fully expecting a sexual relationship at the expense of Brinkley and the children. Now she wants to file a 'sexual harrasment' lawsuit for more money?? She is a gold-digger, and if our justic system still exists, she will not get a penny, but instead should be sued by Brinkley for maliciously ruining her marriage.

Greek Guy

This young girl pretends to be innocent, but I believe she knows exactly what she's doing. If she really feels this is a "sexual harrassment" issue, all she had to do was say "NO" to his advances from the beginning.

Sounds like a gold digging tramp to me.

Sheryl Ramsden

Mr. Cook, you made a giant boo-boo! You have hurt your two precious children...my gosh! I know that Miss Christie is shaken up, but she is old enough with enough knowledge in her head, (we know it's not her first RODEO, but the children! Come on....was Miss Lolita worth it....too boot...how would you feel a few years down the road and someone seduced your children at the ripe age of 17? I don't know what you were thinking, and Miss Lolita, I have a good idea what you were thinking $$$$$$$$$ DING, DING, DING! Christie, forget the relationship thing....you raise your babies and go on with your Mommie/modeling/commercial/ career! Keep your head high and give it to GOD!
I'll be praying for you and your children.

Sheryl Ramsden

I'll be praying for you and your children.

Denise McMillan-MOTHER OF FIVE

THE GIRL IS A PIG AN THATS ALL YOU HAVE TO SAY. SHE DID IT FOR THE MONEY NOT CARING ABOUT YOUNG CHILDREN. SHES NO DIFFERENTT THAT MONICA LEWINSKY. I HATE THE S _ _ T WORD WITH A PASSION. IN THIS CASE SHE DESERVES THE GOLD RIBBON. I KNEW AT SEVENTEEN TO KEEP MY LEGS CLOSED. I THINK ITS WAS EASIER THEN THAN WHEN YOUR AN ADULT. AT THE AGE OF SEVENTEEN OUR PARENTS ARE STILL THEIR TO GUIDE US AND WE SEE BOYS THAT WANT SEX ALL THE TIME. THIS GIRL IS ONLY NINETEEN BUT HAS RUINED HER REPUTATION MAJOR BIG TIME. SHE WOULD HAVE TO MOVE TO ANOTHER COUNTRY TO HAVE CHILDREN. IF SHE WERE TO HAVE CHILDREN SOMEDAY, THEY WILL KNOW THAT THEIR MOTHER IS A PIG AND WILL BE TEASED AT SCHOOL. IF I WERE HER I WOULDNT HAVE CHILDREN. HOW COULD SHE BE SO STUPID? SHE HAS TOTALLY RUINED EHR LIFE. CAN YOU IMAGINE YOUR SON BRINGING HER HOME TO MEET YOU? I THINK NOT!

Ekat

haha... wow christie... u sure can pick 'em!!!

Michael

Christie must be a lousy lover! Why would four husbands dump a women who looks like her with her money? She doesn't know how to take care of her man! 100% her fault! If your partner strays, it's your fault!

george

Christie is really cute.....case and point....her hubby is going through a second childhood-its about that time...I know.....fast cookies are a dime a dozen and cook had to prove that he was still a young buck....Christie is a multi-talented person with a lot to give, she doesn't need that dead weight......

JANE DOENUT

She is not even pretty, he looks like Robert Wagner, and we all know what happened to Natalie Woods? Drowning while drunk, accident??
If this young woman is sorry, she sure is all smiles. Remember Amber Frey? She was not smiling all over the place when she found out Scott Peterson was a married man.
This is what happens when you marry for "looks" and Christy is not an innocent angel, married how many times?
I think he should get it for statutory rape, and she should be given some time for being sexually lewd with a married man, she KNEW it!!

Jeffrey J Huettner

Would the gold digger go after his $$$ if he was a mechanic at the local garrage?? I think not,its all about the $$.
Now she has hurt so many people with her selfishness.

DEBRA

well i have no clue what to say to this.it happened to me also.mine left me and he's flashing her with a new home ,cars..........................but their married now,

faith

FIRST OF ALL, CHRISTIE. IS GETTING WHAT SHE DESERVES.. have all you people ever really listened to her talk? she is as fake and insincere as they come...
What goes round comes around, Billy Joel was crazy about her and she cheated on him and after being so called rescued she left him high and dry...yes, he has his faults but he was a good husband and a good father...my heart bleeds for her..do you think i give a rat's ass that her feelings have been hurt..i cannot stand all these hollywood people that boo hoo..i feel sorry for the suburban wife who was abandoned and has kids to raise WHO FIGHTS TO GET A COUPLE OF HUNDRED DOLLARS A MONTH IN CHILD SUPPORT. POOR CHRISTIE....WITH HER MILLIONS IN THE BANK AND THE MANY MORE SHE WILL GET FROM HER EX'S GIVE ME A BREAK
YOU MORONS NEED TO START FEELING SORRY FOR THE TRUE PEOPLE OUT THERE ....THAT DESERVER YOUR SYMPATHY

Jose Roca

Sexuality is a complex behavior that is not understood or at least is pretended defined when in reality the hipocresy is widespread.
Sexual fustration comes from the denial of human sexuality, your wife could Miss Universe and you could still crave for sex, is not the title or the image of a beautiful family what make not to crave sex, is just a particular moment of life that fulfill certain aspects of each one particular psicology.
We should not mind other peoples' sex we should respect, we should understand, and remember that we all have the same fustrations (most of us to say the least), we should focus in safety but we should not fustrate future generations by preventing the real understanding of human sexuality.
have you ever had an affair?

m

Poor OLD Christie - old news and just a plain old has been. Fake through and through. 4 marriages one right after another. You think it was everyone but her! I Think not! Maybe if she spent alittle more time with her men they wouldnt wonder off. But no - she's out running around posing for pics or wanting to be Miss South Hampton or who ever will cater to her every whim. If she spent alittle more time caring for her men maybe she wouldnt be clueless for a whole year while he's out spending time with a young lady who gave him the time of day even if he had to pay her with gifts. I guess the uptown girl is more needy then giving when it comes to her man.