Wedding Bells for Pam Anderson!

7/18/2006 3:45 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela Anderson officially announced today she will marry ex-fiancé now fiancé again Kid Rock.

The couple split in 2003 after a two-year romance, yet were recently seen getting cozy aboard a yacht during a vacation in St Tropez, France. Anderson hinted as to the coming news on her website just last week, stating her life was moving forward and she had made some big decisions.

Anderson formally announced through her website that she will marry rocker Kid Rock by stating, "...it's been a whirlwind...spontaneous but well thought through." Anderson also stated, "I feel like I'm finally free...I'm in love. I'm happy...I see the light."

This will be Pam's second marriage. She has two sons with first husband, rocker Tommy Lee.

No wedding date has been announced yet - stay tuned!

Click to launch a photo gallery of Pam and Kid through the years!

UPDATE: Us Weekly Magazine has reported that Pam Anderson will marry fiancé Kid Rock on July 29 aboard a yacht near St Tropez.

Amy

oh great!!!!! another break - up / divorce to look forward to ......ALL of these celebrities are getting to me!!!! but for some reason i just can't stay away!!!

Jeff

Kid Rock rocks! Pam maybe not so much. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ1GTXO0U14

TheseDays

She sees the light? He, on the other hand, was looking at her booty like he was gonna do her right then 'n there (on another photo of them together). Well thought thru? Who can think clearly when your crotches are on fire? When the hot sex goes & the real issues come into play, they can again revisit breaking up.

marlen

Pam should jump on the idea of marrying him
after all she has a kind of std and she has been with half of hollywood
so maybe It's time to settle down.

anthonysdreamgirl**

The Kid f*****' Rocks! Pam is lucky to have him. I like Pam, but i hope she is musically educated so the Kid dosn't get sick of her! Kid Rock Rules!!!

Catherine

Perfect match, I bet they share the same group of diseases. I give it 6 months, if that; enough time for her to change stripper poles.

Has the Kid seen this woman without makeup? Yeah, that bod looks outstanding, but that face would stop a bull from chargin'!

Stay tuned for the next video . . . . .

Jeanette

Ok...I am wondering how this one is gonna work...Kid has said lots of times how he likes to hunt and fish and hangs out with Hank Williams Jr. who has a hunting show...and Pammy is a PETA activist....ALSO i says on the link they have in that article...it goes to her diary roughly two weeks before this announcement...she says "we miss daddy" is she referring to tommy lee????? Cant be referring to Kid hes with her right? They had pics on here with her and him in STropez--

heres the post copied from her website:

7/2/2006
My birthday...

It was my birthday yesterday. So much champagne. Sorry liver. But special occasion. Sad to see England lose....now we are on a boat in St. Tropez. Getting a suntan and recovering - back to health and happiness with my boys. There is no better place to be. Nice to relax after the MAC tour. Back home soon. We miss daddy.

MS

They are seriously the nastiest hollywood couple I have seen in a long time. They are both so freakin' UGLY!!!! She is just a worn out ex-metal chick who is still attracted to those skanky long haired bad boys she's dated since her 20's. She better snag him before her looks fade altogether. They'll never grow up, and with their money....they don't ever have to. I give the marriage 3 years, tops.

lisa

I adore Pam and I am very happy for the two of them. She wasted a lot of time waiting for Tommy to grow up. Now she's free. Congratulations to both of them and my best wishes for a lifetime of happiness.

pennylane

great, another wedding that is definetly ending in divorce....how much do you give them, I bet 2-3 years. anyone?

Trina

Pam is ... wow. She is such a slut. Wasn't she just on vacation with Tommy five minutes ago? I guess when you want to stay in the press you do dumb stuff. Pam ... take note ... getting married WILL NOT revive your "so over" career! If it wasn't for the "girls", you wouldn't be in the news anyway!

Jennifa O Jenny

I hope things work out for them and they have a long, happy marraige. I like Pam - I think she's sweet and deserves that. I think Kid Rock really cares for so that's great.

Rubydo

White trash both of them.....hope they are truly happy together though - they seem to deserve each other.

anthonysdreamgirl**

Pam's body is so kickin' - why should she stop dressing like she does? She looks better than alot of 20 year old stars who wear the same things. Pam rocks and the Kid rocks even more. "slut, white trash" PLEASE...Jealousy gets you nowhere besides getting frown lines on your ugly, hateful faces.

Cranky Pants

Guests have been instructed not to throw rice after the nuptuals, instead they are being requested to throw vials of pennicillin.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments