Fans Not "Crazy in Love" With Beyoncé

7/20/2006 4:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Beyonce KnowlesDisgruntled fans of Beyoncé have started a petition to get the musical diva to reshoot the video for her new song "Deja Vu."

The plea to her label Columbia Records, tries to make the case that the video "is an underwhelming representation of the talent and quality of previous music video projects of Ms. Knowles." "Bug-a-Boo" anyone?

The petition outlines seven comical points of contention and claims the editing "causes one to get dizzy and disoriented", calls the dancing "erratic, confusing and alarming" and the fashion "unbelievable and ridiculous." Beyoncé's outfits unbelievable and ridiculous? No way!!

Regarding her scenes with real life boyfriend Jay-Z, the petition believes the sexual themes between the duo are "alarming and show unacceptable interactions between the two."

Hopefully Beyoncé's fans will like the rest of her latest music and can 'check on it' when her new album "B'day" drops on September 5.

missy

leave beyonce alone u freaks who have nothing better to do jay and b have been together so long and if the sexual part bothers u then stop watching it and start watching tv where the people in the shows and videos arent even togehter and showing ass and tits u bunch of losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cynthie

I ADMIT THAT HER VIDEO SUCKS AND SHE DOES LOOK A LITTLE CRAZED, BUT WHAT THE PETITION CLAIMS ABOUT HER AND JAY Z'S INTERACTION IS DIABOLICAL. IF THEY WATCH ANY OTHE MUSIC VIDEOS CURRENTLY ON AIR THEY WILL SEE A WHOLE LOT MORE SEXUALITY. SO MUCH THAT YOU EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL WHEN WATCHING WITH YOUNGER SIBLINGS. THIS IS JUST A BUMP IN THE ROAD FOR BEYONCE IM SURE SHE'LL GET OVER IT.
IM TIRED OF HER TOO BUT LETS BE FAIR.

ira

i agree that it was done in poor taste,i exspect much better work than that,i think that if you dont like the video simply do not watch,no need to make a big deal out of it!and one more thing jay should have not let that sh*t go down like that! peace out!

RI

Even if you dont like the vedio, you want to have a pitition? Let it go !
By the way the girl has been krumping for years, get over it. I guess you all are so talented and famous and have accomplished so much more than her you think she gives a sh-t. But say NO to fur!

Dumbbroad

Im trippin off this chick acting like shes flying. WHAT IS THAT?! And then shes chewing gum thats just unprofesional.

ashley

The video sucks, but i couldn't care less. I have to admit that i was surprised how bad it was. I don't like her as a person, or an actress, but most of her music and videos are good enought that no matter how much i dislike her, it ends up stuck in my head. I hated the song from the beginning, and when i was unlucky enough to get a glimpse at the video, i thought it was horrible. Her hair and wardrobe is horrendous, her dancing is erratic, at best, and the sections with Jay-Z make her look desperate. Maybe she shouldn't have kept her father in dark about her album after all.

SZ

HEY MOM LET THAT GIRL DRESS HERSELF...YOUR OUTFITS SUCK, B LOOKS LIKE SHE'S IN A SIDE SHOW.
I COULDN'T WATCH THE REST WHEN SHE WAS TUGGIN ON JZ'S BELT. JZ MUST HAVE SOME "WOOD" ISSUES TO HAVE TO MAKE HER ACT ALL SPANISH FLY ON HIM. WHERE WAS MOM WHEN B WAS TURNED OUT ON THAT VIDEO LIKE A COMMON HO.

scorpio

i really love the video ,i love everything about especially the part when she is dancin all over he man i love it .....4 all the haters get a life ,and forget that dam petition B keep doin ya thing gurl .

Crys

First off, I can not believe that her record label, and family and her friends let her get away with using Deja vu in it's current context. Dejavu is something that just happens, you can not control it, however in her song she is saying the reason she is having dejau is because she misses whoever she is singing to. WHAT AN IDIOT! What is really happening is that she is going crazy and having halucinations because she is so in love that when she is away from whoever she is singing about she sees him where ever she goes. But didn't we here that is her first solo single "crazy in love"? Be original please!

Secondly, I like the first half of the song, but then she starts screaming and it hurts my head, so I have to turn it off when she gets to the hook.

Lastly, the video, is a complete joke. I mean who wants to watch Beyonce about to perform oral sex on JAyz. If she is rebelling against her father, than I guess she is ruining her image in the mean time. I am actually surprised that she hasn't pubicly addressed this situation to her "fans"

Crys

The part in the video when we finally see her real her is hilarious. She had it slick back, and her horrible pony tail weave. it's almost like she was sabotaging the video on her own. ANd then she is dancing all over jayz and he completely ignores her. That's insane!

PM

I think it's fine and unusual. There is nothing disturbing about the 'sexuality' as it were, and the only thing is that it might be a bit unflattering when she is dancing in the tutu some sort of tribes jig.

latonya

Ok first off let me say that Beyonce is my gurrrllll!!!!! Beyonce is very talented, whether its singing, acting or writing her own music.. Ok now i know her new style may be a little erratic and all over the place but she is just trying to do something different. For those people saying be like your other videos, u would be the same ones dissin her if she WAS still doing the same ole videos, talkin bout why she can't do something new. She's loving life right now and she seems to be enjoying herself so please get over yourself. And for those who say she's not pretty, she cant sing, she cant dance, u guys are DEFITNELY HATERS. There's no ifs, ands, or butts about it, u are simply being rude and your jealous, YES JEALOUS, because u cant be her. It's one thing to have your own personal opinion and say I personally don't like Beyonce or her music, thats fine, i can respect that but its another if u just blantly come out and trash her for no apparent reason. Anyway just wanted it to be know Beyonce has loyal fans, like me, regardless of what she doing. She could be steppin in dog crap for all i care and i'll still love it, lol. Please get a life and stop trying to ruin another. God bless.

ashley

OKAY I DIDN'T LIKE IT THAT MUCH EITHER, IT REALLY DIDN'T GO WIT THE SONG, SHE DID KINDA GO OVER BOARD WIT THE CLOTHES AND HAIR, AND JAY-Z UGLY ASS. SHE ALWAYS ACTIN STIFF WHEN SHE ACTS, LIKE SHE IS JUST UNTOUCHABLE. BUT WHEN U GET THRU SHE STILL GON BE RICH AND MAKIN MONEY. SO JUST SHUT UP ABOUT IT

Lisa

I can't believe people are still at this!

Butterflylillies

Beyonce is just plain stupid!!!! I admit that she has a voice, but that' s all she has
She is not a dancer, you can tell she tries to hard on any move she makes and exagerates on them. You can also tell that by her singing and dancing that she tries to hard to be number one on everything she does, she looks like a fool in that video, I like the beauty of african dancing, but beyonce just made a big fool out of herself. I hate when an artist thinks that theyre untouchable, for every day a new artist is born bigger and even better than the next.