Paris to TMZ Users

You've Hurt Me Bad

7/20/2006 12:14 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Paris Hilton says she cries sometimes after reading the cruel comments about her posted on TMZ.

In an exclusive interview Wednesday, after finishing a meeting with her publicist Elliott Mintz, Hilton agreed to talk to TMZ's Harvey Levin about thousands of messages TMZ users have posted, many of which are, as Hilton says, "mean and sadistic."

Levin asked Hilton about such comments as, "Paris is just an overused human condom," "Paris is like a fart in a mitten. You know it's there, you can't stand it, but you can't get rid of it," and "Would you please drop over dead or commit suicide you damn slut."

Hilton said "I'm far less promiscuous than any of my friends." As for the infamous sex tape with ex-lover Rick Solomon, Hilton said "I'm judged because of something that an ex-boyfriend did to me. I'm not a slut at all."

Hilton says that many of the TMZ comments are "very hurtful" to her and that some make her cry. She says "They think I don't have any feelings."

Paris Hilton Photo Gallery

Mr Chainsaw

Oh boo-freekin hoo paris. You deserve everything you get. I watched this video and it really didn't look like she was absorbing the information. I seriously doubt paris' powers of comprehension. And another thing, I read that GQ article where she compared herself to princess Di. Yeah, Paris, except Princess Di understood what class was and wasn't a publicity whoring, spoiled trust fund kid with a god complex.
If she actually reads this, (which I doubt here's a message:) I am going to destroy you. When i get famous I will devote my every resource to opening the eyes of the brainwashed masses to your pointless celebrity and your obvious lack of worth as a human being.

Mariah

The hypocracy of this town is both amusing and sickening at the same time.
When there are people like Paris Hilton getting air time for being essentially worthless one should ask: Who is the dumb one, Paris? Those who watch her? Or the studio suits that put her on the air?

Hollywood is like Rome. Too much money, too much excess, too many people who care only about their portfolio's, Mansions, cars, parties and who they can use next. Rome will fall so enjoy while you can..........Maybe that's why Mel is an alcoholic!

Whatever

Paris is such a joke! What would she be without her last name? Nowhere!

Whatever

Oh Paris! Go home and don't worry about it! You need a thicker skin and you need to stop hurling insults out if you can't take them! Maybe if you weren't so hoity toity people would like you better. If you get off your high horse and come back down to earth with the rest of us there may be hope for you yet.

mike

people need to grow up and just worry about their own lives. They spend too much time putting other people's lives down whether they are famous or not if they want to act however they want let them. Yea we have our opinions but dang dont be mean and say harsh things about somebody, treat people how you want to be treated. Let Paris act and do as she pleases if you dont like it then dont pay attention to her.

Rich from Orlando

Paris, Don't pay attention to the media BUNK.
You just enjoy life, do what makes YOU happy.
Everyone out there is just jealous you've got $$$$.
So F... them

Whatever

What a sniffiling little coward! How does this bimbo think poor Lindsay Lohan felt after Paris opened her huge potty mouth on her? What comes around goes around Paris! Next time keep your huge filthy mouth shut!

Whatever

Are we really supposed to feel sorry for this stupid little brat? She brought this all on herself being desperate for the paparazzi to photograph her long beaked nose! If she can't handle the heat!

chikie girl

Paris do you really expect us to give a sh*t? Bitch u put yourself in the damn position. and yes u are sluty. But i think you do it on purpose to get publicity.
Grow up already. The reason why you hate nicole is because she has finally grown up and you havent and you dont like it.

FriendOfParis

I am shocked at the horrible comments that have been made here about Paris. I do not know her, but I can plainly see the kindness in her heart shining through the television screen each time she is on. I fear that the negative voices heard are the same that encourage our government to continue their international terrorist policies - or simply jealous of your composed, fun-loving kindness. God Bless you Paris - you are one of a kind - a very special person in this world - I send you a ton of love, support and heart felt thanks for the joy you have brought into my life through the television - I'd love to have more friends like you!!

Agustin

To all those bitching against Paris, I would say that this is the most common way of showing envy about her, in my concern all of you can go and f..k yourselves and find something more useful to do instead of throwing trash to whoever you find
available!!

Latin Macho

Jessie

I agree with what everyone else is saying. If she doesn't want people to have negative opinions of her then maybe she should do something positive. She doesn't do any work (especially charity); all she does is get drunk and high and go off gallivanting around with her equally drunk and high friends.

I also find it funny that she expects people to be kind to her when she refuses to show any kindness or compassion to others. It seems to me that for the first time in her overly-cushy life that she might be finally experiencing karma.

And newsflash to Paris - every female in the world has dealt with harassment like this...you're not special (no matter what you think) so don't expect to be exempt from this treatment.

Whatever

Paris the next time you open your mouth make sure its just to put a dick in it. That is all your good for.

adriana

paris you are stupid. you talk in a fake baby voice and its so annoying. you have called yourself a blonde icon??? all you do is dress up and prance around town and pose for cameras. do you think anyone takes you seriously? you are put into tabloid magazines because people love to make fun of you. do yourself a favor and stop being such a needy slut, get checked for VD's and quit having sex on camera.

Kyle

Paris is the biggest waste a human ever created, she cant sing, act, or model. To top it off she is repulsive, she looks like a cracked out hooker with no boobs. The fact that she is famous is unreal, I would rather watch my dog poop for 4 hours than see a 5 minute clip of paris doing somthing a trained monkey could do. The only news story I want to hear about her is that she was hit by a bus. I cant even believe I wasted my time to write this, but I hater her enough to rant about it on a website. Paris Hilton is the biggest skid mark on the entertainment industry.