Lohan Eats!

7/25/2006 4:36 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Lindsay Lohan was spotted dining last week in Santa Barbara - and TMZ has all the details!
Linday Lohan and Seville
La Lohan arrived at Santa Barbara's sultry hotspot Sevilla, a French-Brazilian inspired restaurant, with five of her young friends. The four gals and two guys were escorted into the hotspot by Lohan's handsome bodyguard, who remained outside the restaurant while the group dined.

The actress enjoyed herself so much, she got up out of her seat and danced barefoot around the restaurant!

Lohan ordered two appetizers, including chili and lime glazed prawns, calabaza "slaw" with cashew and pea shoots and a side of tempura green beans. Lohan requested a special dipping sauce for her green beans, so head chef E. Michael Reidt whipped up a roasted garlic aioli for the star to dip her green beans in. Lohan must have been pleased because when it came time to order the main course, Lindsay ordered a second round of her appetizers... again!

Witnesses overheard Lindsay telling her waitress that she loved Sevilla because it had such a great vibe.
COMMENTS

bamer

Is this news?

rose

i love her. she is sooooo preety.
ALL YOU JELOUS GIRLS CAN SHUT THE F*CK UP.
YOU WISH YOU LOOKED LIKE HER!
THATS WHY YOU TALK SOOOO MUCH SH*T.
IF YOUR A NORMAL PERSON AND DONT LIKE SOME ONE.... THEN DONT F*CKIN READ ABOUT THEM OF WASTE YOUR TIME WRITING COMMENTS ABOUT THEM. .........PETHETIC.

Avamarie

Who knew that just "eating" would get you headlines?

Krod

I would assume she eats... I mean the girl is human! DUH!!!!

GJ

Lohan is too thin.

Lauren Gooding

did she ask for an extra straw? or does she use a pen to do line

mar

I agree, someone dining out should not be a headline, unless the person is dead lol. Seriously though, LL seems like a cool chick. I think she seems very freindly.

Nee

Why does everyone hate on LL so much? She seems to be decent enough. But on the real....why the hell is this news?

Sadie

OK (LOL) I hope that TMZ is honestly trying to be cute by writing a story like this! I mean WTF! like we care where, when, and what she is eating!! Honestly we all hope she eats; but that's it.....TMZ find something more interesting or headline grabing for us!!!

Jinxy Cat

.......And after she ate, she farted.........

MEG

WOOP-DEE-DO-DA, she's eating. Stupid storyline.

Jill

People, its a joke.

U Know Who

"The actress looked as if she enjoyed herself so much, she was would often get up out of her seat and dance barefoot around the restaurant!"

What does this sentence say in standard english?

To me it says you need to fire whoever does your proof reading.

This is one of 44 for today nice work over there trash the language more could you.

Maybe mix up to and too some more.

Proof reading is your friend

BlackMetal

2Cool

I enjoyed reading about this articles topic.

Uh?

Actually...Sources tell me that after the dinner she fetched a packet of matches from the table, proceeded to the floor on her back, pulled her legs up behind her head, lit a match and ignited a fart.....I couldn't believe it when I heard it....Well, I didn't hear the fart, but I heard what happened from reliable sources...

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments