Lindsay Treated at Hospital for Overheating

7/26/2006 4:52 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Late nights, lack of water and too much heat proved more than Lindsay Lohan could take.

TMZ has learned that Lindsay was taken yesterday by private car to a local hospital from the set of her new film "Georgia Rule."

Lohan's rep Leslie Sloane-Zelnick tells TMZ the starlet "got overheated and dehydrated" and received a vitamin B-12 shot and is now "totally fine" after a good night's sleep.

The temperature gauge reached a whopping 105° Tuesday in Los Angeles where Lohan is currently filming, which may have contributed to her illness. Another contributing factor could also be the actress' night owl lifestyle. TMZ saw her out and about Hollywood Monday night.

Whatever caused La Lohan's malady obviously wasn't serious; she was out again with beau Harry Morton Tuesday night, looking fantastic and living it up as only she can.

Erin

Why's this bitch always in the hospital?

rj

Glad Lindsay is well...whatever got into that guy-Brandon WHO????
should not bother her in the least. What a foul mouthed idiot. And remember,Paris, Karma is a Bitc-

Westley

vitamin B-12 shot ;-) I need that too ;-) In The Netherlands is it very hot :-(
It's good to hear Lindsay is ok!

Grtz. Your Dutch fan: Westley

Bee

Like I asked before, can she just please go away!!!!!!

bamer

Why are famous people always going to the hospital for exhaustion or dehydration? I work outside 8 hours a day in the SOUTH and I have never gone to the hospital, because I'm not a pussy. What a wimp.

Preston.....

Dehydration and vitamin B-12 shot Celebrities Have All The Fun.

Vegas

Too much money, too much partying , too much FUCKING! ahhhhhh I was I was her! :)-

Vegas

Too much money , Too Much Partying , Too much F*CKING!! Ahhh I wish I was her! ;)-

kgb

You don't go to the hospital to get a B12 shot. She is a huge partier, a big smoker no doubt she is a regular underage drinker. Her Mom should be shot to have lost such control that her daughter needs to go to the hospital a few times a year for exhaustion and dehydration. Any kid knows..drink water, have a gatorade. IS IT HOT? Drink a lot of liquid. Record breaking heat? Drink more. Does she not have an assistant? Does the movie not have a nurse on set? She will not last at this pace and at this rate with this lack of supervision/guidance.

D&G

Poor, frail Lindsey. She works so hard. I must help her by going to see her movie. No really, I am so sick of her. Who isn't? Maybe if she had talent, like Drew Barrymore, she could go throught these growing pains and people would care. We are just getting tired of her mug

Whatever

Wow! This girl is going to end up in rehab before she's 21 if she keeps partying at this pace. She shouldn't be drinking in clubs anyway. She is too young to realize when she has had enough to drink.

sonia

who in the hell care about lindsay, i think she needs a fucking pyschiatrist. every week she is in the hospital for something. she is the most sickly little thing i have ever seen or heard. really get some professional help because it ain't that much sickness in the whole got damn world. she has been sick enough to last any body a whole life time. if i was as sick as she is and all the time like that, damn i would just rather die.

pete

She doesn't have any sense. Always in the news for smoking and drinking in clubs, NYC police don't notice?
so sad she enjoys and seeks this type of publicity.

Wanda

B12 is NOT the treatment for dehydration. In a hospital the treatment would be IV fluids NOT B12. The only people who get B12 shots are people who's bodies don't produce B12 or nut cases who believe it will give you energy (after parting all night). I am totally sick of hearing about this wild child who drinks, underage, smokes and parties till all hours. I will NEVER pay to see anything she is in. And thats sad because I have tweens that USED to love her. Thank GOD Hilary Duff is someone I don't mind letting tweens mimic as tweens do.
Lindsey needs to grow up before she trys to act grown.

Whatever

More like treated for over drinking!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments