Male Stars

Feel the Need for Speedos

7/28/2006 8:17 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Female celebs routinely sport bikinis but recently it's the men who are making a splash in spandex.

While board shorts have long been most men's swimwear of choice, lately everyone from musicians to movie stars and even athletes, have been throwing modesty to the wind and flaunting their stuff in variations of the classic banana hammock.

Puerto Rican pop star Ricky Martin may have been livin' la vida loca in his black speedo on the beaches of St. Barths but it's his ripped bod that really has us going crazy.

English soccer stud David Beckham causes a commotion everywhere he goes. And by the looks of the metrosexual poster boy in his skimpy bathing suit this was no exception. David's speedo gives new meaning to the term "Bend It Like Beckham."

When blonde Brit Daniel Craig was chosen to be the next James Bond people wondered if he could fill the legendary spy's shoes. But as seen here in a scene from the upcoming film "Casino Royale," Craig's sculpted physique in his tight black trunks help to really show off his 007.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Zoe

Speedos are only good if they're worn by a hot man! Anything less and they're unacceptable.

Kibby

Please grow up. It is better to have a view then to guess what is behind the drapes. Yummmmmy!!!!

Jim :)

Que rico! Quiero ver mas de Ricky!!!!! :)

Jim :)

LOVE YOU RICKY! :)

Ja Ganz

"Speedos" are :
- comfortable
- great for swimming
- great for tanning
- great for beach games (ricky like)
- great for showing off

You still don't have to take one of these reasons to wear one.

If you like wearing one, do it. If not, don't. I am a young euro man quite fit, generally wearing speedo like suits. I like looking at fit or pretty (or both) women on the beach, topless or bikini. If i cross fat or fugly women topless, bikini, or whatever, i just don't look (more than a fraction of second). Really, believe me, it is as simple as this.

That's called freedom. Freedom to wear what you want, and freedom to look or not. So if you don't like watching fat hairy men, or simply men in speedos, DON'T FUCKIN LQQK ! If you still do and complain, you're a fucktard having problems with other people's basic choices (such as swim/tan suits ;D !)

Have a nice and sunny summer !

tanman

This is an amazing story. So free and amazing and awesome. A speedo is like a Speedini but with less flare. Tanman says to go to Speedini.com and learn how to be awesome and amazing.

Ben

Now this is what I call quality journalism. More please!!!

SammyDKat

Few men are capable of pulling off a Speedo. I, however, am very capable of pulling of these guys' Speedos.

michael

Love to see the guys in speedos at the beach. In LA I see more and more hot guys wearing thongs, g-strings and tiny bikinis. These guys work out hard to look good. I love when women show off in tiny suits it's about time the guys follow suit!

Spiratacus

Speedos are hot!! Show me more.

kat

now that is just NASTY!!! men is speedos makes me wanna barf! no man, IMO, should be wearing that! I hate when you can see a man's bulging package...Yuck! Excuse me, i have to go throw up...

TEXAS PRINCESS

lol right on Kat! ewwwwwewewewwwweeeee!

Dawn

Why not, maybe its my age but these guys look good in a speedo! If you've got it flaunt it!! Nice pics

monalisa13

Excuse me, Kat - are you a straight woman? I'm just wondering because there is nothing sexier than that from my view! To see a fit man at the beach wearing a speedo, all sweaty and tan, gives me the chills. To each their own, I guess. I just don't know how that would make you want to throw up. Hmmmmm...

Y

Kat aka Kitty Licker Mcgee has got to be a les. If she aint then shes got some issues to get over. But if she is, go lay down some carpet cause your opinion on men doesnt matter much since you gave up on them long ago.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments