Pam vs. Cindy: Lap Dance Bowl I

8/3/2006 7:32 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pam Anderson and Cindy Crawford -- two of the sexiest icons of the last 20 years -- performed lap dance for their respective significant others aboard Pam's yacht in St. Tropez Monday night.

Pam gave the VIP treatment to her new hubby, Kid Rock, to tunes by Jay-Z, Fatboy Slim, Nelly and Gnarls Barkley. Cindy performed for her man, Rande Gerber, to the Gwen Stefani and Eve track, "Let Me Blow Ya Mind."

The Cindy video begins with a little bit of Cindy and Pam together. Cindy was also able to make use of a nearby pole.

We're crowning Cindy queen of the St. Tropez lap dance competition, but both were certainly champagne room worthy.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Harry Heck

Hey, anytime a woman feels like being sexy with her man is a good thing.
Kudos to both of them for being a sexually active and interested in sharing pleasure with their mate.

Sam Doe

Cindy looks very tight. I love it when they are tight!

nalaska

Why do people think once you get married, you should turn boring. I am happily married, and I say as long as its legal, and nobody is getting hurt, go for it.

...Cindy wins hands down.

Cindylover1969

Proof, as if any was needed, of something I've thought for years; Cindy Crawford > Pamela Anderson.

Carmel Cuti

Well, we all know Pam is a whore. Her lap dance is uneventful, expected at best.

But Cindy...she is drunk MILF material and that Rande (with suspicious Big Gay Al spelling of the name there) is one lucky mofo.

MOLES KICK HEP C ASS ANYDAY!

ray

i didnt even see the video and frankly im tired of hearing about pam and her number whatever husband you know next year it will be some one new. Cindy please dont turn trashy on us by doing what pam does.........

Tyler

That was one hell of a party, for one butt ugly white boy. My invite must have gotten lost in the mail but it's all good Pammy, I will get at 'dat ass U when U get back to the crib, ya' dig. . .

nc

looks like a group of drunk people. Been there done, that!

pam's #8 fan

That's hot...

kate

She seriously looks like she's on X. She is very touchy feely with everyone (including the pole) and I think we can all admit that something about that video just doesn't seem quite right...

Jon Riedel

If they had any respect, They lost it in my book,, They really looked like a couple of HOOKERS.......Truth Hurts,,,,,,,

erin

Haven't seen the video but I'm sure it's hot! Love Cindy = can't stand that nasty slut Pam Lee

Tracy

Wow...I think they were both so hot. Two very sexy, very classy woman doing what they like to do. Nice to know there still some hot sluts like me out there. Actually, I would be hotter then they were.

tamarmcky

I cannot believe that this is new, how would you like someone to come into your life and put it into the papers, huh, what do you have to hide?

Bruce

people get over it there two ladies having a good time with there mates.public so what you try and live there live without getting the publicity easier to give the public something in hjopes the paparazi will leave them alone.Enjoy ladies have fun

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments