Don't Look Directly at Mary-Kate

8/4/2006 2:38 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Mary-Kate Olsen, who usually does everything in her power to keep her face shielded from the photogs, was snapped yesterday hanging out at the Chateau Marmont hotel in Hollywood.

Mary-Kate's eyes actually make a rare appearance in this photo (there's a very "Children of the Corn" kinda thing going on). She's holding her sunglasses in her right hand, with what looks like maybe a script -- "New York Minute 2" perhaps?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

Alex Rogers

Shes so beautiful !

Stormy

She does look beautiful here. Love the eyes.

Wicked1

Beauty and brains. Love it.

ks

Whaaaaa???? Beautiful???? She looks creepy. And like she forgot to change out of the old t-shirt she wore to bed last night. As a matter of fact, her makeup is smudged and her hair is tangled that I think she forgot to get ready entirely.

And, I normally LIKE the grungy look.

biffula

She looks like a freak. An anerexic bug-eyed freak.

wendell dixon

You ask me the child always look like she smoked some gooooood pot-LOL

Es

If the definition of beautiful is tweaked-out crazy, then yes, she looks incredibly beautiful here.

Kevin Keckeisen

Wow, how very creeeeeeeeepy (creepy) Prussian Blue (the racist 13-year-old twins who spread hate through really, really badly written, badly preformed "music") of her.

get a life people

with all that money you would think her and her sister would dress better then bagladies

Stormy

I don't think you know what tweekers are. She looks nothing like the black sunken eyes and the unhealthy irridescent skin of a trademark tweeker. We're talking meth here people, meth looks like death and this girl is far from looking like she's dying. I know too many people who are dying from meth addiction and to joke that she is anywhere near that is offensive to me.

Vanessa

Is it just me or does she kinda resemble Fiona Apple??? Either way she looks very pretty in this pic...nice to finaly she he w/o the shades!!

Team Minnillo

Who cares if she's smoked, eaten, slept...the creature is frightening; she should take some advice from her beautiful, healthy and cool sister Ashley. Yukkkaaaa, what up with the hippy hairgame, someone needs to cut those extensions and smoke them up.

Tonya

Needs to brush her hair & clean the black off her eyes. Get some clothes that fit.
Your a star a billionaire baby just stop looking like a slob.
Tonya

Melissa

Well I don't think Mary-kate or Ashley are as pretty as they used to be...I think it's the whole "boho" thing, I don't like it! But I do think this is one of the prettiest pictures I've seen of her lately. I'd like to see them get back into acting but not together as twins anymore. Like, have their own movie careers. I like MK better than Ash, I always have.

Sam Doe

Is that my script for the hot new teen musical "In Your Dreams" that I see in Mary Kate Ashley's hands? I think it MUST be! YAY! Mary Kate, do you have the CD with all the songs too? Recorded by top Broadway stars from Rent, Hairspray and other major musicals? If not, call me and I will send it to you -- Diane R. has my number! And there's major producer interest as well...

:-) http://inyourdreamsthemusical.com/