Pamela Anderson-Rock?

8/4/2006 5:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Pamela AndersonNewlywed Pamela Anderson called in to "On Air with Ryan Seacrest" on LA's KIIS-FM on Friday and revealed details of her wedding to Kid Rock.

Pam told Ryan that her good friend, photographer/director David LaChapelle, walked her down the aisle.

And despite saying earlier that they would have multiple weddings, Anderson said there would be only one more ceremony - in Malibu.

Contrary to Internet reports, Pam did wear a wedding dress and pictures of her in a white bikini were from the after-party.

A weekend long after-party that featured Pam and Cindy Crawford giving their respective husbands lap dances. Pam called the whole thing "a big fiasco. It was awesome. It was a lot of fun."

The buxom blonde also told Seacrest that despite the lavish St. Tropez festivities, the duo only made the marriage official on Thursday - at a courthouse on the way to the airport.

As far as having kids with Kid, the mother of two so eloquently said "You never know. There might be one in there now."

So what should we call the ex-Mrs. Tommy Lee now that she is a married woman again? Pam jokingly said "Mrs. Rock."

Mr. and Mrs. Rock are currently honeymooning in beautiful and picturesque Detroit and will soon return to Malibu, where they will undoubtedly be giving their neighbors, Britney and K-Fed, a run for their Cheetos money.

Click below to listen to the interview.

coco puff

What is that, a barbed wire tattoo? She must of put a lot of thought into that decision. Duh!!!!!!!!

danie

I feel sorry for Kid Rock shes a greyhound everyones got a ride, hes way to good for her miss hepititis/herpes. Gross way gross

Cheryl

To the lady above who posted..Deb...Saying her hepititis is gross proves how ignorant the public is on this..I contracted it prior to 1991 (before they checked the blood for it) through a transfusion..also..many Doc's & nurses have it through accidental stabs from a needle and possibly her tatoos...It is NOT from sex my dear...get educated...and get a blood test..that is the ONLY way you will know if u have it...besides that, I think she should NOT have a child until she is treated and I hope she's not pregnant now because it can be passed to the child..oh and Deb..hep and herpes are 2 different things..so your comment was "Gross way gross.

Parrot

Hey Deb....FYI - when a person blatently slams someone - (as you have done) - it is a sign they feel inferior or insecure and feel the need to make themselves look /feel superior than the person they are slamming. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but taking it a step further and putting someone down is childish. It doesnt matter if Pamela has Hep, Herpes, or leaking implants.... her only fault is that she is a celebrity and any news about her at all will be emblazoned across headlines....and any ailments you may have, or stupid stunts you have pulled will remain anonymous

J Sanchez

You can take her out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer out of her . TOO much importance for few ounces of SILICONE

J Sanchez

Chrissy

Lers hope theres not "a baby in there now" She is holding what appears to be a glass of white wine throughout the whole video.

the kid

She reminds me of the terd I saw floating in the water today at the beach... Kid must love stretched-out exhausted hole... I'd be afraid of getting near it, could be buggy.

KJ

WHEN IS THIS MIDDLE-AGED HAG/HAS-BEEN GOING TO GROW UP? SHE STILL DRESSES AS SHE WAS IN HER 20S. GROW UP, PAM. I AM SO SICK OF SEEING YOUR FAKE PLASTIC BOOBS ALL OVER THE PLACE ALONG WITH YOUR SKIMPY CLOTHES. STOP EMBARRASING YOUR KIDS AND START DRESSING YOUR AGE BECAUSE HONEY, YOUR SKELETOR FACE IS OLD AND YOU'RE OLD NEWS.

sue

there may be on in there now( a baby)
with all the drinking she's done the last week or so, shes an ASS if it's true.

VERY CONCERNED ABOUT BRITNEY

WOW! I can't believe Cindy Crawford would do that. She acted and looked like she was on drugs. It looked weird watching her dance like that. She doesn't look and seem the type of person to do that in public. I think she was trying to compete with Pam and danced like that to make herself look sexier that Pam or something. I just don't get it. Although I wasn't shocked to see Pam dance for Kid. I guess very soon we'll be seeing a new sex video of her and Kid soon as well. I think Pam feels her age and needs to sex herself up even more because she feels that's all she's known for and also the only way to get attention which I think is sad. I miss the sweet down to earth "Tool Time Girl" that we all loved when we watched her on Home Improvement.. She was soooo sweet and innocent.

Rubydo

Cindy shouldn't be following Pam down that road....she looked wasted and trashed and I used to think she had a lot of class.
Pam looks used up and if she is indeed pregnant- all that alcohol is a very bad thing for a developing fetus.

krktoday

I hope they are happy. He has been after her for 5 years and I hope they stay as happy as they look on that boat. I think Kid Rock will be very good to her. I just hope she is good to him.

Whatever

Pam is SMOKIN HOT! Glad she has found happiness away from that scumbucket Tommy Lee!

casey