Matt & Lance -- BFF

8/10/2006 4:50 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Matthew McConaughey and Lance Armstrong have been inseparable of late -- they run, they bike, they club -- they do all sorts of things together.

Click to return to TMZ.com

Both Matt and Lance are from Texas and both are big Longhorn fans. Maybe the best video TMZ has EVER put together. Take a look -- pleez!!!

Jorja Blu

Are you kidding me? What's not hot about Mat McC. He has the total package, love him. I wouldn't mind being Lance for a day. :)

Steve

Well if Matt would finally come out of the closet, it would be much better. Got an old friend that used to be part time lovers ever chance he got with Matt. This now makes me also wonder about Lance. Know one ever knows though. But for sure I do know about Mathew. Know so much about Matt that I could even write a book about him. Believe me or not, do some research and you might get to the bottom of it, doesnt bother me one way or another, he's not that great of an actor. Ohh well thought Id bring some light to all of you out here. Like I said believe what you want to believe.

TERESA

MATTHEW IS THE SEXIEST & HOTTEST GUY ON THE PLANET!! IT FEELS REALLY WEIRD SAYING THAT THOUGH, BECAUSE HE HAS A LOOK-A-LIKE ...WHO HAPPENS TO BE MY COUSIN!!! HE LOOKS "JUST" LIKE HIM!!!
HE IS A FIREMAN & HIS PROFESSION SUITS HIM PERFECTLY!!!

TERRY P

IT'S BROKEBIKE MOUNTAIN!

melissa

aawww...matt and lance are butt-buddies

Dee

As a Texas women, it does my heart and soul good to see such fine HOT guys all sweaty and tan. OMG! I THINK I have the VAPORS! Lmao!

Honestly peeps, Lance and Matt have been friends down here for years. I don't know why some want to make something bad out of it. Is it because YOU don't have a BESTEST FRIEND?

And if you do, do you think everyone thinks you all are GAY?

Both guys have been through a bad time lately. I think it is cool that they can hang out together cruising for gals and looking hot. I know they find plenty to uh do in Austin. wooo hooo!

And if you think they are Gay, well, I have some swamp land to sell you out near Sweetwater, Texas. Now come on, I'll sell it cheap.

Call... BR 549.

Liz

Too bad Jake Gyllenaal wasn't with them, then that picture would be 1000 times better looking........

Big C

You're implying they're gay. Maybe so. It would make sense if you go back and review their history of failed relationships with women. Probably amazing but true.

Sara

hmm. i think more men are gay than admit it, but not these two. they're actiing like the way two women do when shopping. what else are they going to do together? sit and scratch themselves and burp? now if they were shopping for shoes, that would be kind of gay.

Keenie

OMG ROFLMAO.........that might be the funniest thing EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thd........just fell off the chair laughing

Petey

Now, I know why Lance broke up with Sheryl. He left her for Matthew. Makes sense to me. I'd break up with Sheryl to go hang out with Matthew.

Emily

I have just one word in comment, and that would be...

Yummalicious!

Especially Matt. He's SO CUTE!!!! But then Lance ain't bad either...It's like the red hot stud-muffin twins.

Rachie

They both dump hot women months apart? WTF??? Maybe the both of them should come out together. Hmmmmm

Jim

who cares?

rudewaitress

My gaydar says the ManCrush has blossomed into a full-tilt body assault. Lance has taken the Tour de Matt from head to toe.........wubbawubba!!